𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can we please go Chuck E cheese?" begged Sekani.

"Did you do your homework?" asked Kasiyah sorting out a few files.

The bell rang causing Kasiyah to go tend to that before Sekani could answer her question.

"Please Kasiyah can me and Pablo go eat pizza, I want to play the games too." he continued to plead.

"We'll take you." said Keith and Tremani on the otherside of the door.

"I'm already taking them, you two have a therapy session to go to." she corrected them.

"Then we going to the hospital. Me and you." he said pointing between himself and Kasiyah.

"Plus that's not today it's never." said Keith. Kasiyah gave him a deadly stare making him correct himself. "It's tomorrow chillax."

"Don't put your finger in my face." she said mugging his finger. "I was going to go anyway with or without you." she smiled.

"When's Kamiyah coming back?" asked Pablo slipping on his shoe.

"Soon. She'll be back before you know it."

"I miss her sassing me about." sighed Sekani.

"Trust me I miss her too." said Keith hugging the two boys. A tear flew out of Kasiyah's eye, she was just about getting by because she had faith that God would do what needed to be done.

"We using your car for church right?" asked Tremani.

"Yes."

"YOU NEVER SAID WE WERE GOING CHURCH?!." said Sekani.

"We are going church, better now." said his dad.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"See this is why I stan Pastor Mike, straight facts no
printer." said Latisha munching on her Pizza

"That lil prayer he said for Kamiyah was cute." said Keith.

"You know what else cute? this pizza, please give me my slice dad." said Sekani.

"No need to be rude." said Kasiyah.

he waited before deciding to get the slice himself, he was too tired of waiting.

"We best go." said Kasiyah. "Don't act like them movies and kidnap these boys you hear me? warned Kasiyah to Keith.

"Girl who do you think I am? Your lucky I like you." he replied.

Kasiyah walked off with her belongings and got into her car. Soon after Tremani was in the car. "Damn lil ma you speeding out of here like you about to get a ticket because of parking." huffed Tremani.

"Mhm." she responded playing her music, the drive was ten minutes.

A few minutes into the drive Tremani broke the silence.

"Stop this car." he said looking at her.

"No, we are literally on the main road." she said mugging him.

"I don't care stop on the side or sum, your not taking me anywhere with that attitude."

"You chose to tag along."