𝐈𝐗

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What's wrong with you?" asked Kasiyah. Tremani looked very angry, to the point where she was now scared.

"Nothing." he said as he bounced his leg.

"Tell me what's wrong Tremani."

Tremani lifted his head up to look at Kasiyah in her eyes to see if she was genuine and he could see the purity.

"Kasiyah, This shit piss me off man."He said bouncing his leg ever faster.

"Tell me what's wrong Tremani."

"Fucking police. Think they can do all they like, the shit they do to us in there...I need to fucking get out." he said with his fist clenched, Tremani did not cry but when he was angry he would get very angry.

Kasiyah didn't know what to say. This was the first time he had opened up to her properly.

"When are you getting out?" she asked hoping that the thought of freedom would clear his mind.

"Next month if I'm good."

"Which officer is it?"

"Banner."

"Thanks Tremani I'm finna go beat his ass right now." she said gathering her stuff and getting ready to leave.

"Kasiyah, sit down."

"Huh? Sit down? Your gonna have to do more than that to get me to sit down." and it wasn't until after she said it that she realised that he would obviously interpret what she said in a different way.

"Kasiyah don't make me fucking stand up." he said in a low voice.

"I'm going." she said only inches away from the door on her way out.

Tremani stood up from his seat and immediately gripped her neck as he placed her onto the wall. "Kasiyah, Sit back down or else I am never going to get out of here." he said through gritted teeth.

"Get off me first."

Tremani chuckled admiring her dark beautiful skin. "Go, your breathe stank anyway."

"Tremani are you sane?"

"What now Kasiyah?"

"You know what- just answer this, what do you look forward to the most when you get out of here?"

"Weed." he said smiling.

"Tremani, what will it take for you to be more engaging with these session or to even answer my questions because your now irritating me."

"Kiss me." he said licking his lips and starring at her with low eyes.

"Tremani." she said crossing her legs.

"Come and kiss me." he said reaching for her hand.

"No." she simply spoke. She didn't want to be unprofessional and she didn't even want to kiss him. As fine as he is, she never seen him in that way.

"I was just playing, ain't nobody want your soft ass lips on theirs."

"Tremani what? How did you just compliment me at the same time as being rude."

"Oh shit, wrong person, it's my ex who had the soft lips." he chuckled.

"How do I compa- Anyways, where are you planning on going?"

"My mommas house."

"What's your favourite thing about your mom?" she asked, happy that he was being more co operative.