𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Tremani if you could step up on the rail please." said the officer.

It was finally his release day and he was ready. The officers were doing the last few touch ups before he left. He said his goodbyes earlier and left his attire in his dorm, as he was given his clothing back. It felt good to be in his own clothes, he wore a simple pair of grey sweat shorts and a white top with his bike slides. These were the clothes he was arrested in.

"Ok Tremani, here are the rest of your belongings, be good out there, I don't want to see you up in here again." said the officer with a glare.

Tremani chuckled reassuring her that he would never be back here and he was very sure of that. Tremani gave a few officers a head nod and gave Officer Banner the coldest glare with a little smirk. He knew that if he caught him on the streets it would be over for him.

As he walked out of the doors the cool breeze slapped his face as his eyes adjusted to the brightness outside. After a few minutes of taking in his surroundings a black bmw swerved into the parking lot right in front of him taking him by surprise.

The car window lowered and a voice said, "Ayo get in mahn, Kasiyah couldn't come get you."

Tremani was a bit cautious because he didn't know who Sincere was, but he walked straight into the passenger side just because he couldn't be bothered to walk.

"I'm sincere." he said.

Tremani was too busy looking outside of the window but turned to just stare at him, nodding while slightly humming in response.

"Your name?." asked Sincere.

Tremani mugged him in confusion, he wasn't about to give his name out so easily besides he didn't even know Sincere. The silence was making the ride even longer so he decided to state his name.

"Tremani."

"The long wait wasn't needed I only needed it so I could remember that you owe me a lil bank transfer, riding in my shit isn't free."

Tremani laughed he reminded him of Herb and he really missed Herb. He made a mental note to call him as soon as he got hold of a phone.

"Sincere, could you go to the mall, I'm tryna buy a few things before we go Kasiyah's."

"Cool, why are you even going there?."

"I'm being forced too."

Sincere nodded and continued driving and in a few minutes they arrived in the mall, they got out of the car and made small talk. As they walked into the mall Tremani felt the eyes of girls passing bye staring at him.

Although his fit was simple he was good looking, his dark skin glimmered and his waves sat neatly on his head. He got his diamonds earrings back and they were on his ears shining too. As him and Sincere spoke he'd let out a small smile every so often showing his white perfectly lined teeth.

"What you finna buy? Nigga do you even have money?", rambled Sincere, he had so many questions that needed to be answered.

"Don't worry about it.", along with all his other belongings he got his black card back, all the time he was in the prison he hoped with every brain cell that nobody touched the card because there was millions sitting in it and he couldn't afford to lose it.

Sincere got caught up with a few ladies leaving Tremani to go into the shoe store alone. He looked over all the shoes and found a pair of jordan 4s black cats and copped them. He had extra cash to spare and remembered the three kids Kasiyah lived with.