4.

Sorry for taking so long to update!
I made it longer for you guys!
-

"So, what exactly do we do here?" Harry tried to whisper as low as he could over the music in the club to Zayn.

They were sitting in one of the booths in the back, which both Charlotte and Harry thought was just normal VIP treatment considering Zayn's relationship with the dancers.

Which shocked both of them as well, every time a dancer would walk by they would shimmy over to Zayn kissing his perfectly toned cheeks with hello's and nice to see you's."

Charlotte laughed at the question, feeling awkward that her boss was even in this kind of setting with her. She was quite confused though pleasantly surprised that he even allowed himself to be in a place like this.

Zayn looked at him, "just chill. Truthfully I don't really do much but just that. This is how I normally unwind at the end of the day." He shrugged as Charlotte nodded along, her pin straight hair bouncing with her head. "I mean I watch some of the dancers, but I'm not exactly like gawking or anything. Plus majority of them are my friends through Louis."

The woman in the booth smiled, "to be honest I love it. Not my usual setting but the vibes are really sweet." She spoke, looking around using her hand to emphasize what she was saying and Zayn beamed at her in a way he has only seen him smile at Louis.

"Right? Everyone here is so nice too, I love it. I feel at home here."

And the words only confused Harry more.

Zayn felt at home here?

At a strip club?

His eyes racked over everything one more time, noticing how the red velvet was actually really pleasing to see on the walls, how the stage was presented in such a downcast lighting that every couldn't help but be at the edge of their seat when a good dancer was on stage.

Then it dawned on him; he actually kind of liked being here also.

It was most relaxed he had ever felt before. At least in a wild setting.

"It is really nice here," Harry agreed, "decorated beautifully."

The raven haired man shot him a curious look, "what?"

"I like how it's decorated."

Charlotte snorted.

"You shock me everyday, Mr. Styles."

"Harry, please call me Harry off the clock." He smiled, picking up a shot of tequila and downing it.

The burn in his throat was like a rubbing alcohol being pour on a deep cut. But he took three more after that.

And he sat back in the booth, feeling less on edge, even more chilled out than he was before.

"Well, well, well," he heard an Irish accent come from the opposite side of the booth, "happy you guys made it!" He smiled.

"Happy to see you again." Harry said before anyone could say anything and Zayn was almost as bewildered as he could get.

"Niall!" Charlotte shrieked, standing up to rush past Zayn. "Oh my goodness, I am so happy to see you."

She pulled Niall into a hug, rocking him back and forth.

It was obvious both blondes shared the same excitement and feelings of seeing each other. As they smiled and laughed, their fingers tangled in between them in such an intimate and carefree way.

Harry's eyes couldn't get off of their fingers.

Almost a pit of remorse in his stomach, as he allowed his and Alexis' relationship sink? Where they don't share such secret and powerful touches anymore? Just petty arguments and small kisses and hugs?