Announcement!

Wow. It's been a while. School and everything just... makes time vanish. Sadly, I do think that after taking a short break and rethinking everything, I would like to start fresh and start a new book. I do have some unedited drafts which I might post on here if I ever edit them. But yup! Thank you to everyone who has read my book and I hope that you might give my next book a read. I'll post it real soon. And I mean it. REAL SOON. And this one will be much better than any of the stories I posted here.

- Amateur Artist

ALSO HERE'S A BONUS!

The synopsis of the new book:
In the distant future of the Dream SMP, in a time where people have forgotten the tears and agony of the past, Faetom Aynit uncovers what appears to be a lie compared to everything that he has ever known. A lie masked by a crown.
Once he caught onto the mystery, he couldn't let go. As if he was dragged down by quicksand that clutched onto his very consciousness, or rather than quicksand... vines.
On the journey he meets Reverie Epiales, Silaus Blade and the mysterious Lethe. All of whom were pulled together into the unending spiral of a dark mystery.
With nothing left to lose but everything that could be gained, will Faetom uncover the puppeteer or will he become the marionette?