*18*

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder, it was night terrors." Lydia explained, her eyes darting between all of us. We were huddled around the front of the Jeep, discussing the newest of our problems: Tracy Stewart.

"Well now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles scoffed.

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable.. except for you." Scott looked to Mason, who was only introduced to all of this since last night.

"Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You two are soul-bonded. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is." he blurted out excitedly.

"I'm still learning." Kira smiled back at him.

"Us too." i raised my hand slightly, flashing Mason an upside down smile.

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles scoffed.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked, his eyes lighting up.

"No." Stiles and Liam groaned.

"Can we get on with this please? I'm starting to fall asleep and i slept like a baby last night." i groaned, propping my elbow up on the hood to rest my chin in my hand.

"Yea, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." Scott announced.

"One lone serial-killing wolf." Malia shut him down with raised brows.

"Uh, she only killed one person you know. The other two were mauled." Stiles defended.

"Uh huh. Have any of you thought about what we're actually going to do when we catch her?" i asked, brows raised as i looked up at Scott and Kira.

"I say we put her down." Malia suggested, invoking a long silence.

"Intense." Mason nodded, his expression remaining serious.

"Okay, no ones putting anybody down." i sighed, standing up straight.

"Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later." Scott smiled.

"Mhm, that's gone so well in the past." i sighed, "Okay, i'm leaving." I turned and begun my stroll to history class.

"Wait, i'm coming!" Liam called out, jogging up beside me.

***

"Come on." Liam whispered, both of us sneaking out of History to get Scott. We reached Scott's classroom, Liam signalling him over. He tapped his ear, telling us he was listening.

"She's here." I whispered.

"She's in History class right now." Liam whispered.

"Tracy. She's here." I finished, a sense of urgency in my voice.

***

We ended up pulling the fire alarm, getting everyone out of the school and to safety. As everyone was leaving, me Liam and Scott stayed behind, walking back into our history class. Tracy was sat at the back, clutching either end of the table as Hayden was trying to talk to her. Mr. Yukimora saw Scott, seemingly immediately knowing that it was related to the supernatural world.

She reached forwards, grabbing Hayden's wrist. Hayden winced, her lips parting.

"Tracy." Scott said. Nothing. All that could be heard were Hayden's gasps and winces.

"Tracy." Scott repeated, and she stood, waddling forwards. "Tracy, Tracy let go. Tracy."

"Hey, you're hurting me." Hayden cried out, tears slipping down her cheeks. I walked forwards to comfort her, but Liam grabbed my arm, pulling me back as blood dripped onto the floor.