*4*

"You've gotta be kidding me!" i exclaimed, my hand pushing down on my collar bone.

"You okay?" Scott asked, looking between me and the direction in which Liam ran off.

"Yea, fine. Go get that son of a- mmh." i groaned, panting as Kira ran up beside me. I peeled my shirt off, while Kira looked at me in shock.

"What- what are you doing?"

"Taking off my shirt?" i answered, pulling it over my head and putting it on the bite mark which was bleeding profusely.

"What?" Kira stuttered, looking down at my wound and then back up to my face.

"Put pressure on it." i said, wincing as she did. "Shit."

"Why's it bleeding so much?"

"Probably hit something, i don't know. Call Derek."

"How do you know so much about all of this?" she asked, fumbling with my phone as i hand it to her.

"My sis- Allison." i corrected, a sharp pain shooting through my neck, and then a wave of nausea hit me.

"I'm sorry." Kira whined, taking a little pressure off.

"What are you doing?" i panted, trying to keep the puke at bay.

"Sorry." she mumbled, pushing the pressure back on.

"Hey Kira?"

"Addie, don't talk-"

"I love you. Please don't hurt Scott. He's been through a lot." I croaked.

"I love you too Ad, i won't. I promise." she smiled weakly. A short while went by, multiple 'stay with me's and 'open your eyes' were said before ruffled leaves and heavy footsteps approached, they were running.

"Kira?" i asked warily.

"It's okay. You have a visitor." she beamed. I craned my neck to find Chris Argent.

"Chris?"

"It's me Laia, i'm here."  Chris said, crouching down and taking Kira's place. I looked up at Scott.

"Oh I missed you." i smiled.

"Addie, i'm sorry." Liam muttered, spearing out of nowhere, looking down at me with his eyes full of guilt.

"Move!" i heard, then i was lifted into the air, a jumper being put over me like a blanket. I looked to my captor, finding a dark brooding man. Derek.

"You're late." i smiled weakly, feeling uneasy.

"I was with your friend, she owes me new shoes." he smiled.

"Sorry. Is she okay?" i groaned, wincing as he walked.

"She's out cold in your room."

"Where are you taking me?"

"Melissa's expecting you at the hospital."

"And what about the others?"

"I already called them, they're going to focus on Liam while Stiles and Malia make their own way to the hospital." i nodded, snuggling into Derek's chest, my eyes growing heavy.

"Don't you close your eyes Addie." Derek warned, breaking out into a run.

"But i'm so tired." i pouted.

"I know, but you have to stay awake, okay?" i nodded, opening my eyes and blinking rapidly to sweep the exhaustion away.

"Almost there, stay with me." He panted, kicking the doors of the hospital open, "I need help! She was bitten by something! I think it's hit an artery!" he yelled, demanding help. Melissa ran forwards with a wheelchair, and Derek carefully set me down into it.