Wedding Crasher - Modern!AU - Sasha x Reader

Sasha did a lot of things for free food; hell, she did a lot of things for food in general. 

But she never expected herself to go this far.

It was one thing to eat all of the food at her aunt's wedding. It was a completely different thing to crash a strangers wedding and eat all of their food.

How could she not crash this wedding though? Italian was her favorite!

So there she was, in the furthest corner possible at a random wedding, a plate overflowing with pasta and bread in her hands and her eyes watching every single person that dared look in her direction.

She had been there for about two hours now, only going to refill her plate when no one was close by. Luckily, no one had realized she didn't belong yet, and hopefully, it would remain that way for the next hour. 

At least she had gotten into her best dress to look like she was invited.

A noise of satisfaction rumbled from Sasha's throat as she gnawed on what must have been the worlds softest bread roll. Her eyelids slid shut as she savored the sweet taste on her tongue, wishing this moment could last forever. 

"Uh, excuse me?"

Reality came crashing down on Sasha at the new voice, and she damn nearly dropped the entire plate after jumping ten feet in the air after the startling voice. 

She opened her eyes slowly, already forming a excuse for the pretty female standing in front of her.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Sasha gulped, her hands shaking slightly. 

"Who are you?" The girl demanded, her eyes narrowed as she glared at Sasha. "You don't like familiar."

"I'm a friend of the bride," Sasha offered lamely. "I lost my invitation though." So please don't ask to see it, she added silently.

"Ah, that so? Which one?" The girl asked, her voice taking a sharper tone as she crossed her arms. Her glare intensified as Sasha scrambled for a response.

"I uh..."

" Well if you want to get technical there is only one since Ymir is in a suit, but since both her and Christa are females, it could also be considered two," she continued, her eyes not once leaving Sasha's panicked face.

"I'm a friend of Christa's. The brunette one."

"Christa isn't a brunette. She's blonde."

"Oh really?" Sasha laughed, the noise sounding way too fake and plastic to be believable. "She must have dyed it."

"I've known Christa since we were four. She's never dyed her hair in her life. Are you sure you didn't mean Ymir? She's brunette. Although it would be kind of odd if you couldn't even remember your own friends name and you even came to her wedding. Even more, it's odd that you mistook her for someone else. Strange, right?"

"Okay!" Sasha exclaimed, desperately grabbing the girls wrist and shaking her slightly. "I don't know any of these people, I only showed up for free food! I'm so sorry, please don't call the cops!"

It frightened Sasha when the girl in front of her began laughing instead of shouting for security. She leaned in close to Sasha's ear, her lips just barely brushing. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't know these people either. I'm just here for the free champagne."

Sasha gaped at the girl in disbelief. So she was crashing the wedding for free stuff too?

"T-then how did you k-know..."

The girl laughed again. "You make it kind of obvious when you hang out in the corner the entire time. Besides, these people getting married aren't even both female. I think their names are Levi and Zoe? I don't know and I don't care. I just know they have some really good champagne here and I am not leaving without a bottle," the girl smiled at Sasha. "The name's (F/N) (L/N). Yours?"