~Chapter 4: Meeting Water Girl~

Warning: Extra long chapter ahead :) NOT REALLY. XD Dedicated to @potterhead_cheska :3

ENJOY! :)

Bea's POV

You'd proabably think I'm all about fighting and death glares and stuff. The thing is, I really wasn't. I am quite random and crazy! No, I don't think all rainbows and unicorns (though it always amused me), instead, I am quite a humurous, sarcastic, creative and joyful. But never, I mean NEVER get to my bad side, that's like committing suicide. Yeah, my 14th birthday was close.

My features and abilities, yeah. When I was little, Poseidon, himself, raised me. The other gods, must have liked me because each one of the Olympians and Hades gave me a gift. Zeus had given me the power of electricity and flight, Hera gave me an assurance that my family won't be incinerated (Hey! It was better than nothing!), Hades gave me the power of shadowtraveling, Athena for wisdom/knowledge and stragetic plans, Ares for handling any weapon, Hephaestus for forging and fire, Apollo for music (singing, instruments, etc.), Dionysus for the ability to call on any satyr when needed, Demeter for growing plants easily, Hermes gave me the ability being an awesome liar (Even though he gave me that, I knew I was a natural) and wisdom of trickery, Artemis for archery, and Aphrodite for my ability to change the highlights of my hair by command (which is really awesome) and to charmspeak as well. Poseidon of course, gave me sea powers and additional shape-shifting abilities.

I really want to hang out with Percy and the others, to get to know them. Oh, speaking of which, HIGH SCHOOL?! Ugh. What were they thinking? Psshh, I don't need that! I am quite smart, too. I read books all the time, despite dyslexia, I use a device to help me read, I read just fine. Don't even get me started with Nico! Okay, nobody knows I DO have a crush on him, though. I was quite glad with that. I mean he's cute and funny. We both can shadowtravel,too. I was planning to hang with my bro first.

It was 6:30 in the morning, when I usually wake up or earlier than that. I took my camp shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a few minutes, I went out, wearing my clothes. I glanced at Percy, still sleeping. He was even drooling a little. I ignored him and brushed my hair. In less than a minute, my long, below-chest length, straight, jet black hair was completely dry.Yeah, we children of Poseidon have advantages like that. I pulled my hair to a messy ponytail. No need for any make-up, I don't really like applying some, unlike some people there. Besides, I have pinkish cheeks and reddish lips. I thought of using Aphrodite's gift today, so my hair had neon red highlights. Though yesterday, I decided against it. I put on my neon red converse to match my highlights. I walked up to my brother.

"Hey Perce!" I said, shaking him. "It's 8:00 am! Wake up!"

He started to stir. He groaned and his eyes flew open.

"Oh hey, Bea." He said groggily as he sat. He yawned a little and he rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Oh okay. I'll just take a bath first." Another yawn.

I smiled, satisfied, as he walked to the bathroom. I sat on my bed and brought out my book. I grabbed my purple glasses which were the device that helped me read. I would usually prefer for the contacts (which does the same with the glasses) but now I could lay that off for a while. I've now finished the 13th chapter of my book, starting today from the 10th, I'm pretty much a fast reader, when Percy came out with his navy blue jeans, his camp shirt, and a pair of black and white converse.

"Ready for breakfast?" He asked, smiling.

"Totally! I'm starving," I said.

He chuckled and we headed to the dining pavillion. Percy and I got our breakfast and sat on the Poseidon table. I had some pancakes with butter and maple syrup while Percy had his blue choco chip cookies.