~Chapter 3: Surprises~

Dedicated to @Whispers_of_hope :3

Jason's POV

I missed camp. I missed my cabin. But most of all, I missed my friends. I went straight to my cabin after being greeted by a whole lot of applause and cheers. I examined my room. I always looked at the picture which had Thalia, my sister, Annabeth, and a guy who had hair that looked like salt and pepper. they told me his name was luke. No one talked about him nor his history with camp. I laid down on my bed for a few minutes. I got up when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Sparky! Time to go to the Big House." Piper said

I nodded in affirmation and pecked her on her lips. We walked to the Big House, hand in hand.

We arrived there with no one else but Chiron and a girl who had jet black hair and sea green eyes. There were exactly 8 chairs laid out for us.

We decided to sit down and wait for everyone to file in. I played with Piper's hair and twirling it. At last, everyone started arriving. There was the brief moment of awkward silence. Alas, Percy-as expected- broke the ice.

"Uhmm.. Chiron, why did you want to meet us? And who's she?" He said pointing at the girl.

"First, I congratulate you on your successful quest. I also bring news from the gods. Ah, Percy, this is your sister." Chiron explained.

"Uh hey... I guess? I'm Bea, daughter of Poseidon, and yes, Seaweed Brain's sister, if it is not obvious to you enough." She said rolling her eyes at the last part.

"Uhmm...hey." Percy said as he waved, though he had a bit shockness in his voice.

Bea, as she introduced herself, had beautiful sea green eyes like Percy's, long jet black hair tied in a messy ponytail, and fair skin.

"The message from the gods, Chiron. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"You all will be going to Goode High on August 20 and attend your high school there, as your parents said that you deserved a mortal life. Will, Katie, Connor, and Travis will also be attending." Chiron said. "Oh and you too, Bea."

"HIGH SCHOOL?" All of us practically yelled at the same time.

"All supplies for the school year are already provided" the centaur continued, "You all will be living in a house near the school and will move on August 19. Nico and Bea will be Freshmen. Will, Katie, and the Stolls will be Sophomore. You seven will be Juniors."

There was a round of arguments and shouting. I could hear Nico and Bea shouting at each other louder than anyone else's. Surprising much? I thought so, too.

"Ghost Brain!" Bea yelled.

"Uhhh.." Nico said, obviously trying to find a nickname. He suddenly lit up, probably found the name, "Water Girl!" He grinned at his creation. Boy, was I giving him funnier nicknames lesson later. Bea just rolled her eyes.

"Silence!" Chiron commanded.

Everybody was suddenly silent. Although I saw Bea and Nico glaring daggers at each other. Currently, Bea was winning. "Awwe! How cute!" I thought. A few seconds did I realize I sounded like an Aphrodite kid. Shiver. Stop it Jason! Mental note: Blame Piper later.

"This is an order from the gods we must obey." Chiron said. We simply nodded, since there was nothing we could do.

After a few more reminders and discussions. Not to mention, a few more Bea-Nico death glares that I swear could kill anyone right then and there if glares could kill, a few more of me being such an "Aphrodite kid" , and a lot more shivers.

When the meeting was over, I whispered to my girlfriend, "What do you think of my made-up pair?" I said pointing to Nico and Bea who were probably gonna kill each other.

She nodded approvingly. "I bet they'd make a very cute couple," she said while grinning. I grinned too, appreciating my creation. Huh, I could definitely pass as an Aphrodite kid. Once again, a shiver.

We all went out of the Big House and walked to our cabins. I went to my cabin. As soon as I got there, I laid down my bed and think. Bea had informed us that her birthday was on August 2, today was July 23rd. I got tired after thinking about Piper a bunch, then I slept. Might as well sleep while I still can.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this was dejavú XD I accidentally deleted it so I remade it :) Hoped you enjoyed it! Oh btw.. I was the one who Bea was based on since my name IS Bea (well minor additional details if I must say :D) Fan/Vote/Comment! :3

Disclaimer: Last time I checked I wasn't a middle-aged guy and as I had said my name is Bea not Rick XD

BYEEEEEE! :)

~Bea xx