Prologue and Chapter 1

Prologue -Living in a world without a girlfriend is extremely bad….. Well that would be me, I got no girlfriend at all, it's not because I don't like anyone. Its because no one LIKES me at all….. Is it because of my ugly face? But everyone know that I'm handsome… well it does hurt getting rejected by a girl you like and, you know what?! I got rejected 1,000 times already! I feel sad about it. Now I'm finally going to be a High Schooler I want to leave all that sadness behind and I'll promise myself to never to love a girl again! this is a start of a ~~~"New Life"~~~~.

Chapter 1 - "New Life"

Hearing someone calling your name so loud while sleeping sounds annoying.

"Skyreth! Wake up time to go to School and have you packed your things ready?!"

Oh, that's right I have to go to my new school that's really far from here but luckily that school provides boarding houses just outside the it. My parents kept on telling that I have matured since the past 6 months , that's when I promised to myself to never love a girl again. Did I really changed that much just because of that promise?... It's time to go..

"Skyreth, my son I'll miss you so much without your presence it will feel like that you're dead!"

"Jeez you're thinking too much old man! By the way where's mum?"

Then I saw mum crying besides the tree, with that much tears this garden will become a forest.

Then something was touching my clothes like it was pulling me.. It's my 12yrs old little sister.

"Big brother! while you're there can you buy me Dawn Skylark's albums… she's the famous singer in Canada."

I don’t even know who she's talking about, well like I care anyway… When I was about to leave, my mum stopped me and cried on my shoulder, Like I said with that much tears this garden will become a forest. While walking to the bus stop I saw my best friend who has a dark brown hair with glasses, wearing a vest, jeans and holding a reading book with two luggage near beside him.

"Yo, Skyreth ready to go?"

"You bet! Air."

Air is my best friend who's going to the same school as I am. Were not only best friends but he's been my childhood friend since I was 5 and I'm kind of jealous of him because he never ever got rejected by a girl before instead he gets ALL the girls.

While we were waiting for the bus we got hungry, so I went to the nearest store to buy some snacks. While I was walking my phone rang and I answered it….

"Skyreth!!! Come back!! Sniff*sniff*."

It's just my mum, so I quickly hang up on her. When I was putting my phone into my pocket without looking at the way….. I *BUMPED* into someone. It was a black long haired girl wearing a beautiful mini skirt dress with high socks and sneakers, she looked like an idol singer or actress and she's sweating like a pig! It seems that she's been running away from someone.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you stranger! I have to go quick!"

"Wow, what a cute voice."

I was thinking to myself if I ever meet that girl again will she love me? No! I promised to myself already that I'll never love again.

Then after I bought snacks, Air and I got on the bus to go to our new school. I was looking around the bus and saw people with luggage's, looks like they're going the same school. After a few hours… we finally arrived.

I can't believed how big the school was! Its like one those movies where they learn magic. Air's jaw dropped and speechless and it’s the same results for everyone else.

So we went inside and checked out our school. Then a girl who has a pony tail hair style wearing the girls school uniform came to us and…

"Welcome to St. Cloud High School! Can you please follow me to the principal's office."

I asked who she was and said that she is one of the student council.

"Oh! Sorry for being rude my name is Jennicka Tyson, please to meet you."

Wow…what confidence, it looks like she's used do this….

"Hey Skyreth, isn't she pretty?"

"Are you going to hit on her?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Sigh* Go on Air get all the girls like you always do. …

"Ah~ I welcome all of you new students to St. Cloud High School! I'm Mr Jackson~~~~ Mr Michael Jackson the principal of this school."

*A moment of silence* A principal wearing a gentleman's clothes at school is just not normal for a principal…. And what's up with his name? how uncanny the same as the famous pop singer

"Hmmm? Are you shock how handsome I look?"

"Uhmm, no sir but your name is quite a famous name around the world.."

That guy is shocked as well hearing the name… wait it looks like everyone is shocked hearing the principal's name!!! They all have shocked faces!

"Ah, you see it's because were cousins!"

That's just impossible, totally impossible. No one believed it at all.

"Just kidding my mum named me but its really uncanny isn't it? HAHAHAHA!"

Sigh* later on everyone was given a key for the boarding house rooms but everyone wasn't in the same house though, mostly everyone was assigned to another house but luckily me and Air didn’t get separated. Finally we got to the boarding house.

This is a start of a NEW LIFE.

Please look forward for the next chapter of ETERNAL HAPPINESS!! 

By: Skyreth Earthbook (Pen name)