01

park jimin was exhausted. not from running into the office with a delay of thirty minutes and getting yelled at by his ceo but from his job in general.

quietly cursing jimin stared at the computer desktop and tried to concentrate but the numbers on the screen would only become blurry and change positions. even though he knew that it was all just in his head jimin wondered if he'd finally gone crazy.

while shaking his head, jimin stood up and started walking from one side to the other side of the room repeatedly. luckily he had his own office so people wouldn't completely consider him as a weirdo. actually jimin hated interacting with people and he still didn't know why he took the job that was offered to him.

well, actually he needed the money. and he didn't want to have studied for nothing.

a loud knock on the door had him frozen in place. running back to his chair he managed to sit down before the other person could enter. in contrary to his assumption it was not his supervisor who came in but one of his colleagues.

"mr park we have a delivery of ten million dollars in an hour. you are assigned to do the paper work," the man said and put down a pile of sheets on jimin's desk.

"thank you," jimin said and cleared his throat.

he could almost feel the weird look the colleague gave him when he left.

he sighed and looked at the papers. why the hell did he chose to become a manager in a bank again? at least he almost only had to sign the papers but, what annoyed him the most, was that he had to take part in the delivery process.

jimin sighed again and started doing the work he was paid to do.

"you're late," his smart ass coworker said when jimin arrived at the lobby of the bank.

gosh, how he hated him. not only his talking was annoying but also the way he looked, how he behaved, his facial expressions and so on. jimin somehow felt sorry for this man because he probably picked him to be his 'victim of hate'.

he didn't respond and just looked at his watch. he was two minutes late but the car hadn't even arrived yet. he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, slurring innerly at his coworker.

due to his lateness every single time, he had already received many letters from his boss. the latest status was that if it didn't get better he would be fired.

honestly jimin didn't care but at the same time he did. he needed the money.

the loud noise of the money car arriving in front of the bank had jimin flinch. he quickly sorted his papers and waited for the doors to open.

a money transfer always had to go down really fast because of the high risk of a robbery. two people got out of the car and almost threw out suitcases full of money and brought them inside.

the driver kept sitting behind the steering wheel for safety reasons.

looking at the many suitcases jimin wished he could just grab them and walk home. he didn't want to work anymore, he just wanted to enjoy his life for once. work really overtook people's lives.

it took about ten minutes to unload all of the money. jimin was annoyed and impatient and just wanted to return to his office and spend some self-time.

finally the transfer was done and jimin gave the signed papers to the people from the other bank. they drove away almost immediately and jimin and seven other workers were left alone with the suitcases.

now they had to wait until more workers of their bank would come and help them store the money in the big safe. and that's on safety.

jimin was bored even though they'd only waited for a few minutes. suddenly he heard a noise from behind the counter which was the way to the safe.

"jeez," jimin let out quietly and stood up from the chair he'd been sitting on.

someone appeared in the door frame but it was not one of their workers. it was a guy wearing a mask and holding a gun. behind him there were two other men dressed up in the same way, all black, tank tops, cargo pants and a mask. and holding a gun.

jimin's heart almost stopped for a few seconds and he stared at the
three men.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM," the one in the front screamed and jimin immediately did what he was told.

he didn't want to die. not today. jimin felt the adrenaline rushing through his whole body, his skin was burning hot. he was scared, very scared.

his heart was beating faster and faster and jimin just hoped that he wouldn't die from a heart attack or hyperventilation.

"you!," another man shouted and pointed at him.

he had a huge dragon tattooed on his arm. jimin took a sharp breath.

"stack the suitcases on top of each other, slow and steady!"

jimin moved towards the bags very cautiously. all eye were on him now and he was right in the reach of all of the three guns.

"shit shit shit," he thought and felt sweat running down his chin and dripping to the ground.

"hurry up, damn it!," number one said and he heard the sound of an unlocking firearm.

jimin's eyes were watering as he quickly threw the suitcases on top of each other. his face was wet from the sweat and the tears and his heart wouldn't stop beating like crazy.

it was quiet, nothing could be heard except for the noises jimin made. he suddenly heard a sound behind him but didn't dare to turn around.

"your ass be looking damn good," a deep, rusty voice said and he felt two hands grabbing his hips.

____
heyy i'm finally back with a new story after 3 years, yay!
i will update one chapter per week, it's 14 chapters in total. and don't worry, i've already finished writing the whole shit so it won't be cancelled lmao

enjoy ;)