Chapter 9

Warning: 18+

"Come on, let's cut the cake," War pulled away and handed the knife to Yin to cut the cake. Yin couldn't help but chuckle at War's cuteness. Yin cut a small piece of the cake and turned to feed War. War smiled and bit a piece of cake before going in for a second bite. When he pulled away, he saw that there was still some chocolate icing left on Yin's finger.

After War had taken a bite of the cake, Yin turned to reply to Peach who kept barking the whole time.

"Sorry Peach, you can't have chocolate. It's not-" Yin stopped when he felt a warm wetness encasing his finger and a gentle suck. He turned to see War and lost all train of thought.

When their eyes met, War's face began to flush. Keeping eye contact, he slowly pulled away from his boyfriend's now clean finger. After a few moments, Yin spoke.

"You naughty boy,"

War's was now pressed into the back of the couch in a moment, Yin's lips catching his gasp. War submitted quickly as Yin's hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him as close as possible. War's hands trailed down Yin's shirt, buttons loosened as they went. By the time their tongues met and Yin's shirt slid off, War's mind was a foggy mess.

"P'Yin..." He let out and didn't realize that he had moaned.

"I know, baby..." Yin whispered in War's ear nipping his earlobe.

Partway through the kiss, Yin's hand started tugging on War's hair causing War to arch up against him and elicit a moan. He broke the kiss when Yin started a slow rhythm of constant tugs to the strands of hair.

Yin kissed down War's jaw, down to his neck, laying soft open-mouthed kisses along the skin. When he reached a particular spot, he stopped and began to nibble softly, the sensation causing War to gasp loudly.

"P-Yin..." The name is uttered reverently as Yin bit down on the sweet spot, delivering a sharp tug to War's hair at the same time.

When the skin was beginning to turn purple, Yin pulled away and smirked sweetly at War, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

War's eyes were already dazed. He just nodded quickly and Yin grinned, sweeping the younger one into his arms and swiftly carrying him up to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut before gently laying the War down on the sheets, crawling over him carefully.

War smiled softly at the care that the Yin was showing him and reached up, connecting their lips once again. Unlike the first kiss, where Yin's hands were stationary for most of it, they were in constant motion, flitting to find the sensitive spots on the War's body.

While Yin was distracted by that, War worked at getting the CEO's shirt off, rubbing the other's chest softly when it was unbuttoned. Yin let out a soft groan at the feeling before shrugging out of the shirt and letting it fall to the floor, smirking at War.

"Like what you see?" He teased, playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

War shyly smiled and nodded before giving a gentle push to Yin's chest.

Yin chuckled before he started working on the buttons of War's shirt, the younger helping him pull it off when it was fully undone. Yin leaned down and dragged a tongue across one of his nipples.

War arched into him and moaned softly, his eyes fluttering when the other took the bud into his lips and began to suck lightly. Fingers found the other and teased it to hardness, War letting out small gasps and moans.

After a few moments, Yin's mouth and fingers switch places, and War began moaning a bit louder at the feeling.

"A-ah! Yin..."