⊹ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐝𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐯

➸ "Gojo!" you run into your teachers arms the morning before graduation and Megumi was out getting bagels and coffee for you

"Shit what does it say?" he questions.

You sat down on the couch and read the small lines, "Holy shit.." you mumble and begin to feel sick, "I-i.." you run to throw up in the restroom close by. Gojo picks up the stick and rushes to throw up in the trash can, "What the hell are you throwing up for?" you ask through brushing your teeth with a spare.

"I'm going to be a fucking—"

"Angel?" Megumi questions when walking into his apartment, well he would disagree that it was your guys' apartment but you refused since he didn't let you contribute to rent. He walks into the living room and sees Gojo reading a book upside down and you just happened to close your eyes to take a nap.

"H-hey!" Gojo waves and checks his watch, "Oh gosh I was supposed to be at school.. well right now, I was signed up to help set up the chairs. Gotta run." he ruffles Megumis hair before walking out and taking a deep breath, feeling excited about being a 'grandfather'.

Megumi bends down over the side of the couch and rubs your cheek softly while the two dogs come up and lay their heads on your stomach. You pretend to stir and open your eyes, "Megumi.." you smile and let him kiss your lips.

"I got your food angel, we have to go soon." he kisses your forehead before standing up and filling the dog bowls.

You nod and get up slowly, not wanting to hurt.. them. You scarf your food down before going back into the restroom, pulling the black dress tighter around you and tilting your head in how you didn't know. It just happened Nobara gave you them as a joke, and to prove her wrong you took one... but now, the joke was on you.