𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢

! MATURE CONTENT !➸ You watch Megumi pull into the drive-in movie and gasp, "Meg!" you lean to kiss his cheek repeatedly, "Drive-in how cute

! MATURE CONTENT !

You watch Megumi pull into the drive-in movie and gasp, "Meg!" you lean to kiss his cheek repeatedly, "Drive-in how cute." then you pinch his cheeks lightly and hug him.

It was for a horror movie that you had been wanting to see and the drive-in aspect had only made it more creepier. "I have snacks and blankets and— what are you doing?" he asks when you begin to get on your knees and pull your hair back.

"I'm trying to.. you know." you mumble and Megumi didn't know what to do..

So now you had his dick shoved down your throat.

"Fuck angel.." he throws his head back and grips your hair with slight harshness as you suck him just right. He struggles to watch the movie and reaches around to shove his hand up your dress, his fingers find their way into your wet cunt and he hums in satisfaction, "Wet from sucking me off? Do you want it in here instead?" his fingers circle your hole teasingly.

You moan around his cock and feel drool begin to come down as you nod slowly, "Come and ride me princess."

You sit up and wipe your mouth, "Wow.." you mumble while looking at the screen and seeing a girl scream in terror. You hover yourself over Megumi and rub the tip, moaning at how hard he was already.

"Just like that." he murmurs when you slowly slide down, allowing both of you to feel new things. "Gosh you're fucking perfect." he grips your hips when you begin to bounce uncontrollably.

You grip his neck and kiss his hotly, "Megi.." you whine and watch the car windows begin to steam, "E-everyones gonna know-w we're fucking." you say breathlessly.

"Good." he grunts and holds you close against his chest, "Let them hear these pretty moans," he then leans back in his chair and watches you continue to fuck yourself on him. He has a lazy smile on his lips when you moan his name repeatedly and raises his hips to help you get fucked better. 

"They're right, quiet guys do have the best dick." you say through moaning and you both laugh, "But I'm serious." you grip his hair and he pushes your dress down to watch your boobs bounce in front of his face, sticking his tongue out to swipe them as they go up and down.

"Angel, please, be my girlfriend. My real girlfriend." he grunts, "Fuck baby let me fill you with my kids." you were so drunk off of pleasure and so was he, not knowing what the fuck you two were doing. Everything Gojo has taught you both going out of the window.

"Fuck yes Megumi!" you squeal out and his hands guide you harder onto him.

With one final thrust down he watches you cum quickly as he feels his seed fill you up, making you feel warm in a way.. "W-what did you just say?" you ask when leaning against his heavy breathing chest.

"No take backs, I love you angel."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

Megumi and you walk back into his house and you get undressed before putting on a random shirt of his and laying down on his bed with a sigh, "We didn't even watch the movie." you pout, going for three more rounds instead.

"I can rent it for us." he promises and lays down next to you. You nod and intertwine his fingers with yours, "You know graduation is soon.." he whispers and you feel yourself become still.

"Yeah.." you nod, "Crazy."

Megumi holds your body close, "I-i got into a school where my dad lives." he confesses quietly and your head snaps up.

You couldn't take another person leaving you, as selfish as it sounded you just couldn't go through that, especially with someone like Megumi. "I-i.." you try to find the words but you just didn't know what say, was this the end? "I'm happy for you.." you smile sadly and keep your eyes on the ceiling, feeling more emotional as more silence went by.

"I'm not going." he grabs your cheeks to look at him, "Call me stupid but... I just want to be with you angel, I don't give a damn where I go to school. As long as I have you in a ten mile radius.. that's all I care about. I'm going to get an apartment and you can have your own drawers, toothbrush, anything you want angel and it's yours" he whispers and leans his forehead against yours. 

You attack him in a big hug and kiss all over his face, "Megumi.." tears begin to fall from your eyes and he is quick to wipe them for you.

"Home, I want you to have place where you can call home. A place filled with people who love you and that you can always come to when upset, happy, sad, the whole array of emotions." Megumi cups your cheeks in his warm hands, "I-i want you to have that, I want to be the one to give you that."

"I'm so in love with you Megumi Fushiguro." your voice is soft and Megumi starts to feel emotions that he wasn't used to.

It was never a second thought about rejecting that school to find something closer, your face kept popping up and it felt right in his heart to stay. He didn't feel as if he would be missing out on anything, only you if he had chosen to leave. "Fuck, y/n l/n you really are my angel."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

epilogue next my loves <3