𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

➸ It's silent and you take another bite of your sandwich

It's silent and you take another bite of your sandwich.

"I'll get going, bye y/n." Rin cleans up his mess and walks out, waving before you could no longer see him.

"Seriously Megumi?" you stand up and to close store, putting up a thirty minute break sign.

"Seriously me? I thought you hated that guy and now you're having breakfast dates with him?" he sets the carseat to the side.

You laugh loudly, "A date? Did you forget that I'm your girlfriend!" you shake your head and walk away from him, "Fake girlfriend."

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" he asks and stands in front of you.

"Maybe because you fucking paid me after we had sex!" you groan and raise your hands, "I'm not your—"

"I paid you because I haven't in two weeks!" he grabs your hands and pulls you towards him, trapping him in your arms, "Babe.. I would never pay you for that." Megumi says lowly and stares into your eyes.

"A-and you told that stranger that—"

"That was my dad.." he sits down where Rin once was and pulls you down too, "It'll be better if he didn't know who you were."

You don't want to press him so you just nod and lean into his neck, kissing his neck softly, "Ok."

"I'm sorry.." he looks down at you, "I didn't mean to be so.. possessive.."

Megumi wasn't familiar with this feeling and acted out of character which ended up being the worst thing he's done.

"It's ok I guess." you laugh softly and hold onto his hand, "I think I would react the same way."

"Have any plans today?"

"No, I have a raging headache, I want to sleep." you rub your eyes and yawn, "What about you?"

"Itadori and Nobara wanted to meet up soon but I don't know." his hands continue to rub on you and it only adds to your sleepiness.

"You should, sounds fun." you smile and poke his cheek, his face was normal but small pinkness colors his cheeks when you squish his cheeks together. "Maybe I'll hang out with them.."

"I'll pick you up and we'll go together." he decides and you laugh softly.

"Sounds good babe." you kiss his pouty lips and walk him out to finish the rest of your shift.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

You take a shower and come out, jumping when Megumi is on your chair that was facing the door. His legs were spread and his thumb was scrolling through his feed, eyes coming up to meet yours. "Door was opened."

"I know." you tighten the towel and attempt to walk past but he grabs your arm and pulls you down.

"You've posted something and now it's my turn." he mumbles, "Take it." he hands you his phone and opens your towel, letting the cool air hit your nipples.

You shakily put the camera at an angle and snap it. Megumi lets his eyes be seen as he stares into the camera and stuffs one nipple in his mouth and the other is gripped roughly in his hand. "Here." you whisper and hand it back.

He tags you even though your face isn't in the camera and actually puts it as his screensaver, pushing back into his front pocket.

You get the notification and then many others, follows and dm's about the scandalous photo. Clicking on the picture you like and go to his profile, seeing your picture being the only on up and he follows three people, Itadori, Nobara and you.

"Ready." you flip your hair and secure it with a large clip, pulling out some hair to frame your face. "Where's Mj?" you ask while looking for the doll.

"Gojo." Megumi shrugs, "Let's go." he stands up and grabs onto your hand.

In his car you see Rin has texted you a few times and you toss it to the side without a second thought, not sure why he's so adamant to be in your life now. "Can we get food?" you look out the window.

"Yeah, they're meeting us at a sushi place." Megumi looks down at his phone, making you shake your head and grab the phone.

"No texting and—" you look at his phone to turn it off but gasp again at the sight.

"Why the hell is Ava sending you a nude?"

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵