𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

➸ After agreeing to be Megumi's girlfriend you weren't sure how to act the 'role'

After agreeing to be Megumi's girlfriend you weren't sure how to act the 'role'. "Hey Megumi." you greet him and hand over the baby, "Mj is all yours."

He closes his locker and grips the wrist that was stretched out towards him and in a flash you were pressed against his body, "What about you? Are you all mine?" he smirks and lifts his hand to run fingertips over your neck, seeing goosebumps rise immediately. "I'm just playing—" he kisses your lips, "I know you are."

"Meg—"

"Get to class." he takes the carseat and pats your ass before going the opposite way.

You take a few seconds to think about what just happened.

"y/n you sneaky little—"

"Nobara!" you look up and smile widely, "How long have you been there?"

"I had to come see for myself if it was true! You two are dating!" she exclaims and hugs your tightly, "I mean unlikely pair but—"

"Nobara I told you, I'm his fake girlfriend." you whisper into her ear and she lets go. "I already forgot, I don't even know how to be a girlfriend— never mind a fake one." you play with the hem of your uniforms skirt.

"Fake?" she says lowly and you nod in confirmation, "That doesn't matter! Look at the show he was putting on, he's getting into it and so should you. Be the girl everyone wishes they were." you think about it.

"You're right.. he just pulled that shit so I can do stuff like that and it wouldn't be weird.." you smile fondly then kiss your friend on the cheek when the bell rings, "Thanks Nobara!" you run off to your class.

"Anytime!"

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

When in class girls were looking at you like you had a third head, you never knew Megumi was this liked and it was frightening. "So you and Megumi?" one looked over.

You nod and casually look to the side, "I'm not one to kiss and tell." you laugh and bite on the top of your pen to switch notes, "But just know.. it's big." you whisper and their faces turn red, "So big.. I had to— never mind." you shake your head and continue class with the girls texting their friends about the new couple.

Megumi was in class, "Megumi you got y/n?" Liam turns around to ask.

"Yeah, she's my girl." he shrugs lazily as the other boys curse to themselves, "Why? Who wants to know?"

"Shit we did. We've been trying to hit but she would never give us a chance." Liam says as his friends nodded, "The way those legs look in that skirt and when she has that innocent look I just want to—" the bell cuts him off.

"Baby!" you walk into Megumi's class and lean over his desk, "Let's go." you grab his hand and look up at the other boys in a trance, "What's up with them?"

"Nothing, come on." he drags her out without another word. Even though you two weren't actually dating the way he was talking about you made his chest tighten.

"I think we should—" you get cut off with a kiss, he drops the baby and pushes you against the wall, "Megumi—" kiss, "we're in—" kiss, "the hall—" kiss, "way." you say through the kisses.

"Come over later." he looks down and pays attention to the short skirt he hadn't paid mind to earlier, "Smooth." he mumbles when rubbing a thumb over the soft skin.

You ignore the touches and nod, "Ok, I'll be over after work." you grin and kiss his cheek, "Bye Megumi!"

"Bye y/n."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

At Megumi's house you lay in his bean bag chair as he's playing a game, "This is what I came over for?" you yawn and grab the blanket to take a nap.

"No no! Dumbass!" he says into the headset, "Alright that was my last one." "No my girlfriend is over." "At least I have one, bye." he yanks it off and turns off the console.

He lays on the couch and looks at your sleepy body, "You work a lot." he notices and you laugh.

"Yeah well when your parents ditch you, you have to find some way to support yourself." you say nonchalantly and look at the lava lamp that was slowly moving.

"Shit, sorry." he mumbles, "I understand though, although Gojo can be annoying he.. takes care of me I guess."

"The best thing they did was pay off the house and I think they did that on purpose." you yawn again, "But other than that.. can't really say I'm grateful for much else."

"I think you're doing a good job." he says while looking up at the ceiling, "Better than most people I know."

You smile and look at him, "Thanks."

After a few seconds you get up and sit on his lap, "Since I'm here, let's make it internet official." you take out your phone and aim it down. He covers his face with his arm and you can see his hand gripping onto you thigh, you caption it with a heart and post it. "Alright, time for Mj and I to go. See you tomorrow Megumi."

You get off his lap and Megumi was surprised at how you quick you were to get off of him and didn't try to do anything with him.. he should be thankful you didn't, right?

"Yeah, let me walk you out." he sits up but you were already gone, he sighs and lays back down. He didn't know how you had people chasing after you as well.. and it was somewhat off-putting.

He was reassured now that they knew you were his girlfriend, even if it was fake. Megumi would remind the lusting boys everyday to make sure they never forget that he was the one in between your thighs. No one would be taking his place anytime soon.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵