𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛...

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬
𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

➸ "LET ME SHOW YOU 'CAUSE TALK IS CHEAP!" you jump up and down with the group,

"SIDE STEP, RIGHT-LEFT, TO MY BEAT!" Yuji says loudly that makes you and Nobara laugh while hyping him up more.

Rin watches you and takes one more drink before going up to you in the crowd, you look at him confusingly as the song changes, "Bitch take off your panties, huh." he repeats the lyrics close to your ears.

"Rin.." your hands are pressed against his chest, "W-where's Zoe?" you ask.

"Oh, I took her to her girlfriend." his arms snake around your waist, "Now those panties.."

"Wait Zoe has a girlfriend?" you ask in shock and he nods, "Who?"

"Maki!" Zoe giggles as her girlfriend is whispering something in her ear.

"Wow.." you whisper, "B-but you looked at her like you—"

"y/n!" he laughs and shakes his head, "Maki and I are like best friends, whatever look you thought saw... ew." he shudders at the thought, "I-i meant what I said.. I wanted to–" you cut him off with a kiss, he grips your hips in shock and kisses you back.

Yuji and Nobara quickly pull the camera back and snap a photo before running to hide from you.

Your lips move slowly against his as he moves his hands down to settle on your ass, "y/n," he says against your lips, you don't answer and continue to make out with him.

"Rin.." you pull back and whisper, feeling shocked by your own actions, "I-i'm so sorry." you try to pull away but he brings you back against his chest,

"Not so fast, come here." he holds you close again to kiss you until you're dizzy.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

"Is tiedown a word?" Gojo asks Megumi as they play scrabble.

"No, it's not." he says shortly and checks his phone, not seeing anything from you. He felt like he was going crazy, he just wanted to talk to you so bad. To get everything out in the open and have you as his, officially. Megumi hated scrabble but if you wanted to play he would play til the end of time with you.

He would do anything for you and now he just had to prove himself.

Geto comes in and sits at the table, "This shit again Gojo?"

"Asshole. I'm sure that's a word." he places the small squares down and chuckles, "What's wrong kiddo?"

"Besides the obvious playing scrabble on a friday night with a dumbass." Geto sips out of his cup and watches Megumi's emotionless face while he plays his word.

Megumi didn't want to admit anything before doing so to you but he needed to say it, "I-i think I really messed something up with someone special."

"y/n?" Gojo asks and looks at his letters, "She's a nice girl." he mumbles.

Now Megumi felt more shitty, he knew you were perfect and he still fucked himself over by not confessing to you when you did to him.

But he was scared too.

"Yeah, she asked to be more.. and instead of saying yes like I wanted to I—"

"said something dumb." Get finished for him, "You get that from Gojo here." he pats his friend on the back, "Do you really like this girl?"

"So much, I fucking love her." he groans out and runs a hand through his hair, "Damn it I fucking love her and I let her walk away, but.. but she asked for time." he second guesses going to you right at that moment.

Gojo smiles, "I know what you should do, sing a song! She'll get confessed to while also receiving a show!"

"No." Megumi and Gets say in unison, making Gojo's head drop slightly.

"I don't know, I'll think of something. I just hope it's not too late."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

"I don't know Rin.." you whisper while he begins to take off your clothes, you were dizzy and just wanted to sleep.

"Let me show you how good I can make you feel."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵