𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ "So

➸ "So.. how is everyones sunday?" Nobara chuckles when the table is awkwardly silent and you stuff another sushi roll in your mouth.

"It's fine, I actually got some—"

"Megumi is having a fantastic sunday, fucking amazing." you cut off Yuji and smile, "Can't you tell by his face?"

Megumi side eyes you while keeping his face normal and Nobara tilts her head a little, "Looks the same to me."

"Yeah because mine wasn't too special, besides seeing you babe." he smiles softly and pinches your cheek, making you slap his hand away and pinch at it with the chopsticks you were using.

They continue to talk and you eat, thinking about the impromptu photo.. if you weren't there what would he have done? Is he planning to look at it later? So many question ran through your head and a shoe hits yours gently, snapping your head up you see Megumi attempting to feed you one of his sushi rolls. With a frown you eat it and chew,

"Thanks."

Megumi understood why you were upset but didn't know how to fix it or if he should just let it fizz out, it's not like he asked for it or hinted at it. His phone bings by his plate when everyone finishes and your eyes follow his,

@ avaa

did you want another angle?

His eyes widen and looks at you, practically snapping the chopsticks in your hands, "Nobara, let me ride with you." you stand up and grab your purse.

"Let's go." she twirls her keys and Yuji gets out before you.

"y/n.. don't go, not like this." Megumi quietly pleads while gripping your wrist.

You take a deep breath and intertwine your hands with his, giving a small squeeze, "I don't have the right to be mad.." leaning over a kiss is pressed to his cheek, "I'll see you later, ok?"

He only nods and watches you slowly catch up with the two, he wasn't in the rush to leave and waits until Nobara's car is gone and pulls out his phone to text Ava back.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

"N-nobara, I'm a mother I can't be g-getting drunk like this." you giggle and lay down in her movie theater room, "I miss Megi." you pout and catch the popcorn that Yuji was throwing at you.

"What should we watch?" Yuji looks through the site while you shove handfuls of popcorn in your mouth, "Ooh, horror." he smiles and continues to search.

Nobara comes in her silky pajamas, drink in hand and face masks, "Who wants what?"

"Honey." Yuji reaches out first.

You let out a hiccup and stare at the options, "Green tea."

She sits in front of Yuji and pushes his hair back with a fluffy hair band to correctly spread the mask evenly. You watch silently, although they weren't a couple they sure acted like one.

Drunkly you place yours on and allow the cooling sensation to soothe you, after Yuji picks a classic horror movie you all lay in the pitch black room, taking off the masks when the time came. Soon you felt sleepy and started to doze off until a body pulled you onto theirs, "Hey.." you mumble and push at them, "I haf a boyfrien." you slur a bit.

"I know.. I'm him." they speak into the darkness.

Your head snaps up and wrap your arms around Megumi, "I missed you so much!" you whisper shout into his ear and pull back to kiss him sloppily.

"I... missed you too." he confesses shyly and stuffs his head into your neck, allowing your perfume to calm him down a bit.

A smile is on your lips and your fingers twist in his hair, "Can you take me home?"

"Yeah.. come on." he nods and stands up from the couch with you in his arms.

You laugh while waving bye to the sleeping bodies as screams come from the movie and they didn't even stir.

"Nobara got you drunk?" Megumi looks down at your messed up state.

"Just a little." you pinch your fingers to give a scaling but it just kept getting bigger.

He shakes his head and places you in his car, buckling you up and giving you a water bottle, "Drink." he takes off the cap and forces you to swallow one third of it before kissing your forehead and getting into the drivers side.

"You know what Megumi.." you mumble and poke his hand, "I don't care that Ava sent you pictures... I don't care if you liked them and had a quick y'know—" you move your hand up and down, "I don't care and you know why?" you get up and move close to him.

"Why?"

"Because she will never know how good your dick is, just me." you giggle and fall back into your seat, "And it's a shame because it's damn good."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

Megumi wasn't sure how you fell asleep in a ten minute ride but you did and he carried you upstairs, laying you down after taking your shoes off.

"Megi.." you moan out and reach for him, "too hot." your hands begin to take off your clothes and he looks away, seeing your shirt and bottoms on the floor he closes his eyes and places the light blanket on you.

He brushes the stray hairs away and freezes when you lean into his touch, "So warm." you sigh and snuggle more.

Not being able to leave you he lays down next to you and watches tv while you turn and place an arm around his waist to hug his side tightly. Megumi knew you were probably tired so to keep you asleep he kept one hand in your hair, just playing with it aimlessly and checking on you ever few minutes.

"Ava is nothing to me.." he mumbles while staring down at your calm face, "But you... you're somehow becoming everything to me."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵