three

"i miss you."

"i miss you too."
"wait why did you say that?"

"i don't know but same."

"who are you?"
"are you my soulmate?"

"who are you?"

"[y/n] [l/n]."

"[l/n]? momo yaoyorozu's soulmate?"

▂▂▂▂

thee months have passed. the two eventually became close. [y/n] would help jirou in the music store and at eight pm, when the music store closes, they'd buy drinks from a cafe across the street then walk home together.

today wasn't any different.

[y/n] was lost in their thoughts. sipping their drink, they let out a sigh as the heat replaced the cold wind of the night. jirou on the other hand was talking about something that flew from in one of [y/n]'s ears and out the other.

"hey, are you listening?"

"huh? oh, sorry. i was lost in my thoughts again..."

jirou let a small sigh, "you've been lost in your thoughts lately. is something wrong?"

[y/n] laughed, "aren't i always lost in my thought?"

"well yeah. but is there something wrong? you know i'm always here for you."

[y/n] gave a heart halved smile, "no i guess zoning out kinda became a habit. you can continue your rant."

"i have to start all over again." jirou mumbled. "but it's nothing interested. i met a girl. she's cute. i might ask her out. her name is momo yaoyorozu's."

[y/n] stopped in their tracks. momo yaoyorozu. why does that name sound familiar...

"momo yaoyorozu"s soulmate?"

"why is something wrong? do you know who she is?" jirou looked at [y/n] worried.

"no...but the name sounds familiar."

"hm. really? i'll introduce her to you someday. i mean after i talk to her."

"what? no!"

"why not it'll be fun."

"fine..."

"yay."