Chapter Ten

You waited for Jaeha at the park while fidgeting. You were starting to feel restless. You look down at the cookies you made.

"I hope... He likes it" You say.

Meanwhile, Jaeha arrive at the park and he sees your figure from afar, bath under the evening light.

Jaeha's eyes widen at how you shine beautifully under the evening sunlight. It made him fall in love with you even more.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Y/N-chan" says Jaeha.

You look up to see Jaeha in glasses which you hadn't seen ever since the first time you met him at the library.

'Gushingly handsome as always...' You say in your head.

"Y/N-chan? You're drooling" Jaeha points out with made you embarrass.

"I-I-I wasn't drooling!" You say and Jaeha chuckles.

"G-Geez don't tease me! H-Here" You say, handing him the container of cookies.

"Cookies? For me?" Jaeha questions as he takes the container while you nodded.

Jaeha stayed silent as he opens the container to see cookies in shape of a dragon and some other animals.

Jaeha grabs one and 'crunch'. Jaeha bites into the cookie. You held your breath while waiting to hear his opinion.

"It's delicious!" Jaeha compliments and you let out a breath that you have been holding.

"Haha, you don't have to be nervous Y/N" says Jaeha.

"Is it really that good?" You ask.

"Anything made by you it's simply delicious" Jaeha says with a wink and you blushed.

"Thank you Y/N-chan" says Jaeha and he closes the lid of the container, thinking of bringing it home and eat it.

"Jaeha..." You called.

"Yeah?"

"I like you" You said.

Jaeha's eyes widen as you confess to him. A gentle breeze came and it made your hair sway gently with the wind. Jaeha chuckles which confuse you.

"Never thought you feel the same" says Jaeha.

"You mean...?"

"I like you too Y/N-chan" Your eyes widen as you could hear your heart beating fast.

"I'm not... Dreaming... Am I?" You ask, particularly to yourself.

Jaeha chuckles. He then surprise you by wrapping his arm around your waistt, bringing you close to him. You gasp when he leans in for a kiss.

Your eyes widen but eventually relax as you melt into the kiss. Until the two of you needed to breath. Both of your faces were red.

"D-Does this prove it's not a dream?" Jaeha ask shyly.

"Mhm... Are we... Official?" You ask.

Jaeha doesn't say a word. He simply stretches out his hand towards you. You did not hesitate to hold his hand with a bashful grin.

"Shall we? My girlfriend?" You let out a bashful smile.

"We shall"

A few days later, you called to meet Kija, saying you had something to tell him.

"You seem to be in a good mood these days Y/N. I'm glad you're recovering well" says Kija.

"Thank you Kija-kun. It's all thanks to Jaeha" You say with a bright smile.

Kija's heart ache upon seeing you smile ever so brightly at the mention of Jaeha's name.

"Anyways, you have something to tell me?" Kija ask.

"I... Heard your confession" You say slowly.

Kija is surprised since he didn't expect you heard it, knowing the state you were in.

"Kija-kun... I'm sorry" You say, rejecting his feelings for you.

"You love Jaeha don't you?" Kija ask and you slowly nodded.

"I see... As long as you're happy" says Kija as he turns around, preparing to leave.

"Kija-kun!" You call and Kija stops walking.

"I still want us to remain as friends and... I know you'll eventually find a woman you really love!" You exclaim.

Kija says nothing and leaves. After he got further away from you, he finally broke down and cried, letting it all out.

Meanwhile, you felt bad about rejecting Kija but you know you had to give him an answer. Your heart was now with Jaeha.

When your lectures were done for the day, you had plan on heading home to rest when Jaeha decided to take you out on a date.

Your very first date with Jaeha as a couple. He brought you to a nice restaurant which had really delicious French food.

Later, the two of you did a mini hike up to a mountain and soon, the sky turned dark and the two of you manahe to reach the peak.

"H-Hah... Hah" You panted.

"Here" says Jaeha as he hands you a water bottle.

"T-Thanks" You day, gulping down the water.

"Take it easy, don't choke" says Jaeha as he places down a mat on the grass.

"You should have told me if we're going on a hike!" You complain and Jaeha chuckles.

Nonetheless you made yourself comfortable beside Jaeha as the two of you lie down next to each other under the starry sky.

"Wow... It's pretty!" You exclaim.

"Not as pretty as you" says Jaeha and you blush.

"There's Sagittarius... That is Cancer... Oh and that's Aries!" Yiu say, pointing out the constellations.

"You should study up on Astrology" says Jaeha as he whistles and you giggle.

Jaeha suddenly sits up as he then takes out something from his bag. It is his Erhu. You quickly sit yp straight as he begin to play a melody.

You close your eyes as you silently listen to the very familiar Erhu melody. No matter how many times you listen to it, it brings your heart at peace.

"I love you Y/N" Jaeha suddenly says.

Your eyes widen a little. Just a fee days ago y'all were confessing with 'like' and now he's confessing with 'love'.

"As too I Jaeha. I love you too" You say.

The two of you exchange a loving gaze before Jaeha leans forward, giving you a passionate kiss. He then breaks off the kiss as he continues to play his Erhu.

You then lean by his side as you listen. Slowly, your eyes was getting heavy and you fell asleep, smiling.