Chapter Seven

"Woah... So this is Southern Kai Island..." You mumble in awe up in arriving at the island.

"Y/N, let's go to our hotel" says Kija.

You nodded and quickly went to Kija and the two of you headed for Southern Kai Hotel with the class.

So far, the next few days past with lots of fun and you felt really relax and Kija was glad that you weren't feeling that tense. But he knew he still needed to lookout for your sake.

In a blink of an eye it's already the second last day of the camp and your lectuerer had planned a night event known as the 'Test of Courage'.

"Sounds interesting. Don't you think so Kija-kun?" You ask with a smile.

"R-R-Right. A-As long as there is no b-b-b-bug" Kija mumbles with fear, thinking of the bugs that might appear anytime in the woods. You chuckle.

Soon when night came, you and Kija decided to partner up for the Test fof Courage and slowly, each pair begins to enter the forest.

"Kija-kun, are you still afraid of bugs?" You ask, noticing his face went blue.

"The lecturers are basically treating us like elementary school kids!" Kija protests and you giggle. 

"But it's fun isn't it?" You say and Kija smile. 

"I guess, if you put it that way" says Kija as he holds your hand tightly which made the students go wild, making the both of you blush. 

"Next pair" 

"Let's go, Kija-kun" You said and the two of you venture out into the woods. 

After walking for some time and getting several jump scares, the two of you decided to take a break at the river. 

"Phew. I-I hope there isn't anymore scares here" says Kija and you giggle. 

"You can rest here while I go get some water" says Kija as he holds up a water bottle. 

"Hurry back" You say and he nodded.

As Kija make his way to the river bank, you make yourself comfortable and lean against the tree. You then look up into the starry night and your eyes sparkled.

"It's so pretty..." You mumbled.

Under the starry night, you hummed the melody which Jaeha pkayed on his Erhu previously. As you hummed the melody, your thoughts is all about Jaeha.

When you were done humming, you came to a conclusion. You like Jaeha and there's no denying it.

"Jaeha..."

You let out a contended sigh and was close to dozing off when you became alert after hearing rustling from behind you.

"Kija-kun is taking a long time..." You say.

You hear the rustling again and you begin to take a few steps away. You turn to the direction that Kija left.

"Kija-kun... Hurry back..." You say.

"Too late my beautiful merchandise"

Your eyes widen as you turn behind to see who was it but you had been knocked out before you could even see. But you knew who was it. It was Yan Kumji.

"Jae... Ha..." You mumble his name before passing out.

Meanwhile, Jaeha was working at Awa Bookstore as usual when he felt his heart became uneasy.

"Oi Jaeha!" His colleague yelled.

"Wha?"

"It's time to close the shop"

"Oh right sure" says Jaeha.

As Jaeha begins to close off the shop, he can't seem to shake off the uneasy feeling in his heart. It's as if you were calling out to him for help.

On the other hand, Kija had been knocked out by several people that was hired by Yan Kumji. When his classmates found him, he knew that you were in danger.

However he was too late when you were already gone. This matter has been reported to the lecturers and everyone was being sent back home overnight.

Back home, Kija broke the news to Yun who got angry at Kija for not being able to protect you. But he eventually calm down knowing that Kija was also a victim.

Jaeha had noticed that he hadn't seen you despite seeing Kija around. He went to ask Kija of your whereabouts but of course Kija wouldn't say it to just anyone.

Jaeha figured he'd investigate it for himself with the help of his boss, Gigan.

"Wait for me Y/N-chan. I'll find you and save you" says Jaeha.

Meanwhile, after Yan Kumji kidnapped you from Southern Kai Island, you find yourself being tied up and blindfolded. The horrible memories started to return as you tremble.

"It's been a long while hasn't it Y/N?" Yan Kumji ask while taking in a cigarette.

He puffs out smoke to which you cough. He smirks as he grabs your face.

"Looks like you've been living well these years while I was away. This time, I'm guarantee that I can sell you away for sure" says Yan Kumji as he lets you go.

"P-Please l-l-let me go" You plead.

Yan Kumji doesn't say anything as he leaves the room, leaving you alone in a dark, dark room. You tremble as tears flow out.

"Jaeha..."