Chapter Eight

Two years ago, your nightmare began when Yan Kumji had his henchman kidnapped you from your high school graduation party.

When you had realized it, it was too late. The things Yan Kumji did was definitely unforgivable. At that time he had kidnapped quite a number of women, mainly for human trafficking.

He had already sold off some of the women to who knows where. You were the last woman he set his eyes on. He wanted you for himself.

Your days was torturous indeed. It was the beginning of your trauma. He toyed with you, abused you. Physically... Mentally and... Sexually.

Your screams could be heard by the other women he had kidnapped but none could actually saved you. Those days were terrifying.

It wasn't until an information got out that leaked the location of Yan Kumji and his henchmen. He was then sentenced.

He was supposed to be charge with about twenty years sentence. However he had escaped and now, he's only target was you.

Three days has gone since you got kidnapped. You quickly went back to the state you were in when you first got kidnapped.

However, at least now you were still a little sane. You could still see Jaeha in your thoughts. He has been keeping you from going insane.

A few more days past. You were enduring the physical abuse from Yan Kumji. But it doesn't help the fact that he was starting to sexually abuse you again.

On this day, you felt someone entered the room and also removing the blindfold from you. You slowly open your eyes.

He smirks. Your eyes widen as you back away until you hit the wall. Yan Kumji, a fearsome man indeed.

"Y-Yan Kumji"

"You do what I tell you to and you won't be killed" He whispers to your ears that brought shivers to your spine.

That was the last moment when you had your sanity left. He raped you, making you becoming more insane. Slowly, even the image of Jaeha was fading away from your train of thoughts.

On the other hand, Jaeha and Kija apparently had been working together in order to track you down. As much as to Kija's irritation.

Finally, Jaeha manage to pinpoint where Yan Kumji is. He, along with his boss and colleagues, plus Kija, made an ambush for his hideout.

"K-Kumji-sama! We've got trouble!" A henchman panicks.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me?!" Kumji yells while dressing up.

"B-But Kumji-sama! We're being attacked!"

Kumji tched. He turns to see you laying lifelessly, naked on the bed. He smirks before heading out.

Your thoughts had been sealed. You couldn't think straight. You weren't sane anymore. He broke you.

A tear fell from your eye but you had no reaction. The sparkle in your eyes had vanished just like that. The door suddenly burst open but you did not react.

"Y/N!" Upon hearing a voice calling out to you, you reacted a little.

You slowly look at who could it be. It was none other than Jaeha himself. His eyes widen upon the state you're in. He quickly covers you with a jacket.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" Jaeha ask, looking into your lifeless eyes that has lost its sparkle.

"Yan Kumji... I'll never forgive him!" Jaeha says angrily.

He then carries you out of the room and while meeting up with Kija, his anger boiled upon seeing the state you were in.

Jaeha left you with his boss Gigan where she help to temd to your wounds. You had serious injuries but you hadn't flinch fron the pain.

"Come back to your senses. Jaeha is worried about you" says Gigan.

Your eyes twitch a little. Somehow, the name Jaeha sounds really warm and soothing and familiar.

After trying to stall time, the police arrived and arrested Yan Kumji, this time giving him a death penalty.

However, things weren't looking good on your end. You had completely become like a doll. You weren't able to do anything on your own and that worried Yun and Kija greatly.

"Y/N, you've got to eat something or you won't get your strength" says Yun as he tried to get you to eat.

It has been a real struggle. Especially after what you had gone through. You had just barely manage to testify to the police.

"Y/N... Nee-chan..." Your current state broke Yun's heart, to the point where he called you 'Nee-chan'.

One night, as you were leaning against your bed frame, your ears reacted to a melody.

"E-Er... Hu?" You mumble.

You slowly turn to the window where the melody came from. You move slowly to the window and open up a small gap.

Upon hearing the melody clearer, your heart felt lighter. You lean against the wall as you listen to the melody which slowly made you fall asleep for the first time in a while.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You slwoly open your eyes to see Yun with a panicked face.

"Thank goodness! W-Why are you on the floor?! It's good that you were sleeping but why on the floor?!" A panicked Yun ask.

You said nothing but simply turn to the window to which Yun follows.

"Was it something out there last night?" Yun ask.

You slowly nodded and Yun was surprised. You hadn't been answering him ever since you were saved but now at least you were slowly recovering.

Later that afternoon, Kija came by for a visit but you became a little distant. As much as Kija's heart was hurt, he'd knew why.

"Y/N, I was never able to tell you this but I feel like I must tell you. I don't want to lose you ever again" says Kija.

You slowly made an effort to look at Kija, although not directly having eye contact with him. You were looking at his socks.

"I like you Y/N... Always have" says Kija.

You nodded. Kija didn't know how to react. The sparkle in your eyes hadn't return. You hadn't been speaking to anyone.

Kija held his tears back but eventually hug you. Of course, you don't react. Kija sobs as he hugs you closer.

"Y/N... Please come back. I like you... I love you... Please... Y/N... Come back" Kija cries.