FOR ALL FUTURE READERS! (Edited)

This is only for future readers. Past readers, you do not need to read this unless you want to: Guys, please read up to the very last chapter of this book before posting a dare or ask because I might have closed Asks or Dares requests. If you decide to be a troll and give me a request when I have closed them, I will delete your comment, but if you keep doing it, I will report you and mute you. However, in reality, I had ended this book when I announced that I was leaving, so this is now discontinued along with my other books. I will be on a different account that I won't be telling any body- except for trusted friends. I am leaving because some of the fans in the Minecraft fandom can be really obnoxious and think that being random is cool or tagging people that they like and they claim that person, the one they tagged, as their best friend (or one of them). It has gotten on my nerves ever since someone tagged me, along with nine other people (I know some of them l), who I didn't even know about until they kept spamming me. Please, don't go tagging me if I don't even know you. Further more, do not send me your books or books that you like for me to read. I won't be reading them unless I find them interesting. That is all. Again, I have left this account, coming back once in a while to check on things, but that's it. I won't be coming back (permanently) anytime soon. All of my books are discontinued, especially this one. Thank you for those who supported me and did NOT annoy me. Thank you for your time and I appreciated it. Have a nice day (or night).