CHAPTER-36

My head spinned for a moment, everything become silent, my body temperature rised , alcohol was doing its work now

Light breeze fell on my body, my scrumbling feets took me to the dance floor. I wasnt able to understand much but i just wanted to enjoy a little in that good music.

Lightly dancing on the exo's music while surrounded by bunch of hot boys, i dont know who were they.

Suddenly i started feeling suffocated as they started coming closer to me.

"You look tired baby, wonna catch up drinks with me" one of the over heighted
Man spoke.

"Umm, no noo" i shaked my head pushing him back with my index finger "
My eyes were getting blurry

"Common, lets have fun" he stepped closer again

Suddenly i heard a warning growl, a familiar smell and golden eyes all over me.

"Already taken dude" i said in my tipsy voice while pointing at back

"Back off" kai said while he pulled me and our bodies bumped into each other.

Those men left, it was little dark at the dancing area, we can only see people's seulloute

"Looks like you are really having fun" i could hear jeolousy , possessiveness mixed with little angre in his voice

"Yes, until you came to ruin it" i teased him jokingly

"That's just not funny" he kept his chin on my shoulders, while pressing his body to mine from back

"Alteast you know now how i feel everytime you perform" i said while moving my body responding to music.

He hummed lightly, while smiling lightly as our bodies were brushing into eachother.

"You look amazing " his lips kept on tracing my neck line.

I lowered my head gently trying to hide my blushing face.

He turned me around facing him, wrapping my head on his shoulders, his arms encircled my waist.

Our bodies kept on vibing to the soft melody playing in background, while tension between our desires and bodies were constantly increasing.

Our lips were at just neglect able distance, while i could see his lusty eyes travelling from my eyes to lips.

He smirked while his hand were playing with the thin thread knot at the back holding all my dress.

I just wonna hug you like, this dress is hugging you know, aiisshh i cant wait to tear it down

I heard his wild thoughts running in his mind, he leaned closer, just as soon i felt warmth of his lips on mine, i leaned back to brake the kiss.

He looked at me confusingly, he pulled me even closer and again pressed his lips between mine, and i did the same thing again