CHAPTER-6

Chanyeol pov

We all three stood outside the ring, knowing the result before it gonna start. While she and Genie stood I would love to watch her getting beaten" kai smirked

"Wont we get late for our schedule" sehun asked

"No, it's hardly gonna be more than two minutes match" kai said

Match started and genie was standing still, Aeri tried to punch her multiple times she easily dodged them all and yawned looking at her.

Kai laughed but Aeri seemed really pissed off. She was trying all she got kicking, punching upper cut, Genie was just turning a little at last moment to dogue them.

Suddenly, genie locked her arm and pushed her down to get her into her knees, and tried to even push her to made her shoulder touch the ground.

Aeri was giving her all to save her shoulders touch the ground.

"That's too much hyung she trying to made her look down, that's insulting" sehun was irritated

"But why isn't it happening, genie is giving her all power but why isn't she still touching" kai seemed confused but he got a point.

Genie released a little and Aeri took the opportunity, and pulled her locked arm even harder making genie lay down on the floor with her face toward ground .

She sat above her locking both of her arms on her back.

Both of them struggling and giving their full power, genie to get out of the lock and Aeri to keep her down.

It was really strange how she can be so powerful to keep her down for this amount of time.

She was giving her all, her jaw parted and growl escaped her mouth while she was struggling to keep her locked. Her face turned red, veins from her arms pumped out.

Suddenly her canines started to grew out, we all three looked at each other confused.

She got distracted as soon as her canine grew all length and genie escaped the lock and stood up and punched  straight on her face.

"Enough" I stopped her before she was going to punch her again, I started walking out to leave

"no, it's still left" Aeri shouted looking angrily at genie

"Enough Aeri" I starred at her and she kept silent and I walked out, I need to tell all this to suho hyung

......................

Aeri pov

No problem let me search it in the net

How to wear tie properly

Okay this tutorial seems okay let me try it too

I followed each and every step properly but just didn't work out, it's been ten times, that's so frustrating but I do need to wear my body guard uniform properly.