CHAPTER-8

Everyone seemed so excited today, lay oppa was going to come back today. Equally was tune, she left to their home to help them in the preparation.

She didn't knew about their true identity, not even about me, I guess as much she stays away from all this matter, it would be safer for her.

I kept zooNing out in the middle of the work, I wish the old lady coming with him, would know something about my family.

I wish I would be able to remember something about my parents. Uncle and aunty never told me anything about them, I remember nothing about them.

I am not able to understand, will knowing about them change something in my life but it would somewhat solve the mystery that why I was found in that woods wounded, why did I lost all of my memories of my childhood, why did my parents left me.

Peeping out of window, I saw a black car stopping at their entrance as soon as lay stepped out of car all of them ran and gave him a hug. Tune was standing there almost crying looking at him holding a banner saying "ot9 forever". This girl is crazy.

Women on her fifties or sixties stepped out, they brought a wheelchair and made her sit on it and they took her inside. My anxiety was in next level now; I kept randomly roaming around in my room. No nails were left now as I just kept biting them out of nervousness.

After one hour tune came back to our house.

"unnie, did you see that lay hyung came back, he had went to china for few months for his solo promotion and now he came back" she was jumping out of excitement with teary eyes.

"That old women with him, how she is" I asked her

"Oh her, she called you, do you know her? Because as soon as she came she kept asking for you" she shrugged and sat down in couch checking his mobile phone.

"I am going there, you just stay at room only, okay, don't came out until I say so" I said to her and she nodded blankly looking at her phone.

Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, it's gonna change nothing, even though many things have changed during these one week but still.

Just open this damn door, why are my hands shaking, what the hell Aeri, you have been a brave girl thought out your life. Just kick this damn door and know all about you.

I kicked it hardly and it opened with a thud, due to it I grabbed everyone's attention, everyone was looking at me. I felt embarrassed.

Sehun baekhyun Chanyeol were holding their laugh looking at me, suho xiumin were seriously talking with her, lay was surrounded by Kyungsoo, kai, chen while he was giving them the gifts he brought for everyone.

"That's her" suho said to the elder women

"Can you step closer dear, I have grown old now my senses doesn't work as they used to" she said

I walked few steps more toward her, suddenly her eyes delected, her hands started shivering badly and she tried to get up from wheel chair, suho xiumin held her but she removed her hands.

She sat down on her knees and bowed down. Looking at her even all the members accept suho stood up straight and kept their fist on their chest and lowered down their heads.

I was so confused why are they acting like this and how should I react to this, suho kept constantly looking at me shocked, I kept biting my lower lip out of nervousness. I wasn't able to understand it's a good thing or a bad.

"Why did you come back" she said as soon as she got up with teary eyes. I had Goosebumps after hearing it, why I am unwelcomed here,

I never got the happiness of family but I expected something from here and again I am unwelcomed.