CHAPTER-32

Walking down to the unknown path, with lots of unclear thoughts in my mind my steps kept on taking me that location
all alone.

Even the weather was not giving a good sign. Black clouds were scattered all over the area with thunder and lightning felt like warning me to stop.

Even the day was dark like night, covering my head with jacket cap i entered a abondant warehouse building

I could hear only my foot steps and lots of unwanted smells. I can smell Eric is here and he is not alone.

Suddenly someone dropped before me from the ceiling. He landed perfectly on his legs and stood straight before me.

"You are quite brave my little sister" he smirked "i have never seen someone so eger to die" his evil laugh ecohed on the walls

"And you seem quite coward to me, who can't come alone" i folded my arms "are you that much scared to die"

"You this things" he growled loudly "you have no idea how much i was egar for this day, first i waited for ten years to find you" he spoke while turning around me.

"And when i finally i found you still i wasnt able to crack your little neck" he grinned.

"So boys" he spread his arms and lots of his men came out around the building "you should be glad to enjoy this show of me finally taking my revenge" he said and then looked into my eyes

"All the humiliation , hardship, misery i had because of your mother and you. Today even my father from heaven would get to know what stupid choice he made" his red eyes glared into me.

"Aahh i thought you would be some heartless evil werewolf but you turned out to be a cry baby" i said to him and his eyes darkened and claws came out while he was taking deep breaths angrily looking at me.

He attacked first at face with his long sharp claws but i successfully douged them and even my claws came out.

He attacked again and i blocked it with my arm and turned around hitting him in his stomach with my elbows but i didn't affected him much he just stepped back.