One

Callie smiled as she was walking back to her sister and friends when someone shoved passed her. "Can you at least watch where you are going?" She asked causing the blonde to look at her shocked.

"You can see me?" He asked as all she did was nod.
~~~
Callie walked with Clary as the twins were going to get in the academy for art. Callie just kept walking as Clary stopped. "Hi. I'm Callie Fray." She said as she placed her things down.

Clary walked over and saw Callie's drawings. She thought they were really good, which was something Clary was jealous of her sister for. She was very talented. Callie watched as they looked at the drawings on her notebook. She nodded as she took the letter that told her she was in. Callie hugged her sister smiling. "Good luck."

"Thanks."

Callie pulled her phone out and dialed her friend's number. She looked back at her sister and smiled before walking out.
~~~
Callie walked in and saw Mike, her best friend. "Oh no. Tell me their names and you know I'll kill them."

"I don't think you will." She said as she gave him the letter.

Mike opened it and smiled. "Nice." He said. "What about your sister?"

Callie shrugged. "They liked my other drawings, but this..." she showed the cover of her book. "...this is what got me in."

Mike laughed as he looked at the cover. "We are going to celebrate."

"Yes." Callie said.

The two saw Clary and Simon talking. Callie always believed that Simon and Clary were secretly dating with the way they look at one another. Mike and Callie already said that they were just friends. "Hey." Mike said as he looked at her paper. "That's my latte."

Callie gasped. "What the hell?" She said. "This has been happening to me a lot lately."

Mike nodded as they continued to drink their coffee. Callie looked back at the paper and wondered how she did that and not know she did it.
~~~
Callie and Clary arrived at home. The two talking amongst themselves till the saw Dot. "Hey, Dot." They said.

"Hey!"

Callie smiled. "How's your future looking?"

"Not as good as yours."

"Ohh."

"The tarot cards tell me you and Clary got into the advanced program."

"Clary, Simon tweeted."

"Mmmhmmm."

Callie went to leave till she saw a gift. "Really?" She said.

"Happy birthday."

Callie opened the gift and smiled at the dress. She ran over and hugged Dot, but got a funny feeling from her. "Clary, I'm going to see mom." She said as she ran upstairs. "Mom!"

"You did it! Yay!" Callie laughed as she hugged her. Jocelyn handed Callie a present. Callie opened it. "It's called a stele."

"Cool." She said. "What is it? I can tell it's ancient."

"It's very ancient." Jocelyn tells her as she made the right choice of which twin will get the stele. Callie would take this more serious. "I want you to have it. It's a family heirloom."

"We Frays have heirlooms?" Clary asked as she walked in. "Do I get a paperweight?"

"No." Jocelyn said as she handed over another gift. "A few.'

"Okay, this is weird. I doodled something that looked like this this morning." Callie confessed.

"You must have seen this around the house somewhere." Clary said as she put the necklace on as she didn't draw that this morning, but she has noticed a change in her sister.