42

Alexia's POV

I was now at Ace's house, in his room, getting ready to go the my main house. I still can't believe this is happening, ive been preparing my whole life to take over the mafia. My father never wanted this but he had to fulfil his duty as a leader. He always wanted to lead a normal life but you know, it was his responsibilty and now its mine.

"Are you good to go?" Ace asked as he looked at me. I wore a black outfit. Black is my favorite colour and i felt like wearing it.

"Yeah" i nodded. "I'll tell them about the party we'll hold to become one."

"Italian/American mafia. Do you realise we'll be the most powerful mafia in the entire world? We'll have tons of enemies and i already have many enemies. We'll be in constant danger... You sure you wanna do this, Amore?" Ace asked. I know what we were signing up for.

I nodded and said "we're in this together, right?"

"Always, Amore." He replied, leaning closer to kiss me which i returned.

"I gotta leave now. They must be waiting" I stated. "Take care and take some bodyguards with you" Ace suggested earning a nod from me before i left for the main house

I drove for 20 minutes max before i reached my main house. I didn't usually come here before but people respected me here. Its not like they had a choice, i'd probably shoot them if they didn't and they knew better than to defy me.

Once i entered the house, all eyes were on me. My father was sitting on the couch as usual and smiled once he saw me.

"I gathered everyone" My father said. He was helping me because he is my father and well... I had to no idea where to start honestly.

Right now, i was standing in a room which contained at least 3000 people. Male and female, both.

"Pay your respect to your new mafia queen" My father said as the everyone in the room started clapping their hands.

"The rules stays the same. If you betray this family, you are dead." I said, seriousness lacing off my tone.

"I don't think you're fit for this." A man yelled in the crowd.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean.. Look at you. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth." The man said with a chuckle. I looked at my dad to see him glaring at the man with his fists clenched.

"What do you know about me?" I asked him, curiousity took over me.

"Well, you are the daughter of the american mafia leader and you are rich, getting this tittle without you even deserving it" He shrugged.

"Well, you know absolutely nothing about me" I stated

"Well, i am not scared of you." He stated back. Everyone was whispering. As a matter of fact, only my father and a few of his trusted man knew i am the ghost. Might as well tell everyone who i am.

"You should be." I walked to him in the middle of the crowd.

"Give me one reason to be scared of you." He asked with a smirk.

"Ever heard of the ghost?"

"Yeah. She is myth, what about her?"

"You have her standing infront of you." I smirked back.

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Where's your tattoo then?"

God. Nobody trusts me? I sighed as I lifted my shirt and showed him the dragon tattoo. His eyes widened in fear while everyone gasped.

"i-im s-sorry." He stuttered. I smiled at him, snapping his neck before saying "It's too late."

"Anyone else wanna die today?" I asked and they shook their head. "That's what i thought."

"You have everyone now scared of you. Good job daughter. I'll return home to your mother now." My dad said, bringing me into a hug.

"Anyways, tomorrow, we will be going to a party at Ace De Santis's main house where his mafia members will be present. You shall all behave yourselves as you know how Ace is." I started, "He'll not hesitate to put a bullet through your thick skull and i won't hesistate to do the same." I ended receiving a bunch of nods in return.

I could tell they were all confused but no worries, their confusion shall be cleared tomorrow.