8

Ace De Santis

She stood on the stairs, looking beautiful as always and whispered something to my sister to which she chuckled in return. I raised an eyebrow at them in a questioning way.

Alex was right. Arielle literally hates girls. She never spoke to them. If she is speaking to Alexia and hugging her, i have a feeling i might not like this friendship.

"Alexia," My dad voice got her attention, "Welcome. Feel at home." She smiled and thanked him.

"There's food in the kitchen dear." My mom said earning a nod from her as she went in the kitchen with Arielle.

"Brother." Alex poked me in the arm earning a glare from me. "What?"

He smirked as i raised an eyebrow at him, "Why were you staring at her?"

"I wasn't staring at her." I denied his true statement.

"You were."

"I wasn't."

"Sureeee—", He trailed off as i continued ignoring him. I wondered what is going on in the kitchen right now. Why not see for myself?

"I'm gonna go get a glass of water." I said and went in the kitchen only to see Alexia sitting on the kitchen counter as she and Arielle talked. She smiled at something she said.

Her smile was so contagious that i found myself smiling at her. Once i realised what i was doing, i got rid of the smile and cleared my throat earning their attention.

"Someone's drooling." Arielle chuckled as i rolled my eyes while Alexia glared at her then snapped her gaze on me. "Want something?" She asked.

"Are we out of chairs?", I asked gesturing to the kitchen counter she was sitting on.

"No. The kitchen counter is more comfortable." she shrugged.

"I'll be right back." Arielle quickly said and left. Once she did, I walked to Alexia, placed my hands on her thighs as i opened them and stood in between.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She stuttured making me smirk knowing the effect i have on her.