7

Alexia Skylar Hale

After the boring meeting, i decided to explore the house a little. During my little exploration, i met some cool guys and some horny motherfuckers whose sole intention was getting into my pants.

Not looking where im heading to, i bumped into a wall and heard a groan. I was pretty sure a wall can't talk until i realised it wasn't a wall. Looking up, i was met with an unknown guy.

"Im sorry." I apologized smiling slightly.

"It's alright," he smiled at me, "You're Alexia, right?"

"Yeah," i replied and nod, "And you are?"

"I'm Alexander. You can call me Alex," He started, "Ace's younger brother. Can you see the resemblance?" He pointed to himself.

"I can see the resemblance." I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you, Alex. I didn't know Ace had a brother."

I really didn't know. Even if im meeting Alex for the first time, i could tell he is nothing like Ace. Ace is cold, emotionless and serious most of the time. While Alex seemed a chill dude, he seemed cool.

"Well Alexia," He snapped me out of my thoughts, "See you at home later!" He waved at me and soon disappeared.

"Let's go." A demanding voice said from behind me. I jumped because of the voice and turned around to see the culprit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I groaned, "Do you wanna kill me or something?" I asked earning a smirk from him.

"Nevermind. I already know the answer to that," i said with an eye roll, "Where are we going?"

"Home." He simply stated as he turned his back on me. "And control that beautiful mouth of yours."

My eyes widened, realising he just told me to control my beautiful mouth.

"You coming or what?" He broke me out of my thoughts. I muttered an 'I am' and quickly joined him as he walked to his car. We drove to his house in an uncomfortable silence.

Once we arrived, i gawked at his house. It was even more huge and beautiful. Noticing Ace walking towards the house, i joined him and he opened the door.

We were greeted by a very pretty woman. "Hello!"

"Hello." I smiled at her.

"You must be Alexia," she smiled back, "I'm Grace. Grace De Santis." I realised this woman standing infront of me is his mother. Now i see where Ace got his eyes from.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs De Santis."

"Please dear, call me Grace." She insisted earning a nod from me.

"Okay, Grace, Can you show me where the bathroom is?", I asked earning a chuckle from her. "Of course, dear. Come with me, I'll show your room. There's your bathroom in too."

"I'll be in my room" Ace stated and went upstairs as i followed Grace. We soon stopped infront of door. Once she opened it, my eyes widened at the beautiful room im currently in.

"Thanks." I gave her an appreciative smile which she quickly returned. "Anytime dear. When you're done, come downstairs to eat something. You must be starving." She said.

"I will," i replied, "Im just going to take a quick shower and be downstairs in a few." She nodded and left the room.

Grace seemed sweet. im sure we'll get along very well. I thought to myself and went in the bathroom.

when i was done, i changed into a black shirt, a pair of white shorts as i let my hair fall on my back and went downstairs.

I was met with Ace, his dad, mom, brother and a girl whom i did not recognize. Once they realised i was standing their, they smiled at me. Except Ace of course.

"Finally we meet!" The girl jumped from the couch, running towards me when i took a step back. She hugged me and i just patted her back in return.

"I'm Arielle. Arielle De Santis.", She said once she broke the hug.

"I'm Alexia."

"I know!", she grinned, "You're a legend."

"We are going to be best friends!", she yelled and brought me into a hug again.

I've never had a best friend before because well, the girls were too girly. If you know what i mean. But Arielle didn't have that vibe. Maybe i could try.

"Okay!", Alex interrupted us, "Arielle De Santis hugging and talking to a girl? That's news."

"Shut the fuck up, Alex." Arielle said and glared at him. I smiled at her and whispered, "Yeah, we're gonna be best friends." She shook her head with a chuckle.