17

Alexia's POV

I woke up to a bright light hitting me on my face. I turned in the opposite direction and was hit with a hard thing. I groaned and slowly open my eyes only for it to widen at the sight infront of me.

The hard thing was Ace's chest. His arms were around mine and my head were on his chest. I quickly got up from the bed and was met with a very wide awake Ace. I took a quick glance at the clock. It was still 5:30

He seemed slightly amused at my distressed. "Morning, Amore." He smirked.

I gulp at his morning voice which was hot. "Why am i in your room? What happened last night? Was i drunk?" I mentally facepalm myself remembering i was not drunk last night. I didn't have any drinks. Last thing i remember was watching sponge bob with Liam and falling asleep on his bed.

I almost smiled at the thought of Liam being such a nice kid when my eyes met with myself in the mirror beside me. "Who the fuck changed me?" I asked, freaking out on the inside.

Ace sighed, making himself comfortable as he laid against the bed headboard. "Nothing happened between us if that's what you wanted to hear. Much to your disappointment, i know—",  He smirked before continuing, "And as for your clothes, Arielle changed them. Yes, you fell asleep on Liam's bed so i carried you here."

After he's done explaining the whole situation, i let out an 'Oh' and he just smirked before patting the empty side of the bed next to him. "Yeah now come back to sleep."

I chose to ignore what he just asked me because if im being honest, this was the best sleep I've had in a while.

"Okay," i started and sat on the bed with Ace watching my every move. "Just because Im sleepy. Not because you asked."

He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist where they were earlier. Choosing to ignore the mix feelings i was getting right now, I tried getting his arms off my waist but failed miserably. Eventually, i gave up and let myself fall asleep.

****

I woke up to the sound of... pictures being clicked? My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as i slowly opened my eyes only to groan at the sight infront of me.

Fucking hell.

I was greeted with a smiling Zayn, Alex, Harry and Arielle along with their phones, taking pictures of me and Ace? I looked at them confused to what they are taking pictures of and instantly realised mine and Ace's position.

His face was in my neck while his arms were wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled underneath the blankets. But they did not need to see that.

"Get the fuck out of here!", I said trying to speak normally and not in a sleepy tone. They did not budge. All they did was smirk and continued on taking pictures.

"What's wrong?" Ace murmured, his face still in my neck. I felt myself shiver as his hot breath was fanning on my neck with each breath he took. I know Ace felt me shiver, i felt him smirk against my neck before planting a kiss there which made me clench my tighs together.

However, the sound of clicking pictures made me remember that we were not alone in the room. "Get out of here." I said in a stern voice looking at them. Ace removed his head from my neck and looked at me in confusion before following my gaze which were on the intruders in the room.

"What the fuck are you all doing here?" He asked and realised they were taking pictures of us once his eyes set on the phones. "Get the fuck out of here!", he groaned and they went out of the room laughing. Alex was the last one to leave, before closing the door, he said, "Rough night, huh?" I quickly took a pillow and threw it in his direction hoping it would hit him on his face but he quickly closed the door.

I sighed. Their laughter could still be heard even with the door closed. I looked at her to find him staring at me. "Let me go." I gestured to his arms around my waist and he raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner. "why?"

"I need to pee."

He sighed before releasing his grip from my waist. "Fine, go." With that, i rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.