39

Alexia's POV

Once i was in Alex's car, i drove on a high speed. At this point, i couldn't really give a damn. What Ace did, really did fuck me up.

I was too lost in thoughts that i didn't even realize there was a car infront of me. I managed to hit the brake on time, stopping right infront of it.

The car stopped and several men came out of it. Opening the door of my car, they grabbed me by my arms and dragged me out of the car.

I kicked one in the ribs and another one in his arms. Another pair of arm grabbed me and injected me with something which soon made me feel dizzy. I was too tired to fight so i let darkness invade me.

~

Next thing i know, im tied to a chair and Leo Ricci was talking to me while being on a phone call with Ace. Despite me telling him Ace won't give a fuck, he still went on and called him.

And that's how i found myself in a boring conversation with Leo.

"So, tell me," Leo started, "Why kill my father?"

I sighed not wanting to narrate the whole shit over and over again. "Ask your father's dead bestfriend once you meet him in hell." I smirked

"You really do have an attitude, don't you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately."

"You do realise i can kill you right now if i want, right?" 

"Well then, do it." I scoffed earning a slap from me but that did not stop me. "Untie me and let's fight. If i win, you let me go and if you win, well, you decide." I shrugged.

"Shut up," He hissed, "Im not fighting you. Im not trained like you are."

"How's daddy dearest?" I asked getting bored, "Oops— wait. You can't know. He's dead." Now, if his father was a nice person, you would not hear me say words like this about him but seriously, his father was a sick asshole.

"You think it's funny? He snapped, walking closer to me and punched me, "You killed him!"

"Ace killed him and you punch like a little girl." I chuckled knowing that Im literally signing for my death here. He rolled his eyes and stayed silent. 

"Any girlfriend? Boyfriend?", I asked, getting bored again. If only someone fun had kidnapped me.

"Stop talking, will you?"

"Nope." I shook my head, "Im hungry. Do you have any food? Pizza maybe?"

"I fucking kidnapped you." He groaned, "Shut the fuck up."

"Really? Wow. I would have never guessed." I muttered under my breath before shrugging "Your kidnapping is a joke." My eyes widened at what i just said.

Why on earth would you say that? Do you have a fucking death wish, Alexia? You want to die, don't you?

"What did you just say?" He snapped. Fucking Bipolar.

"I have a friend who is deaf also. I know a good doctor, i can give you his number if you want. He doesn't take much—"

"Shut up woman or im going to kill you!" He shouted, pressing his gun to my head.

"Well do it. I'll say hello to your daddy and your daddy's bestie up there. You have my word."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? People are scared of me." He rolled his eyes.

"People are scared of me too. Guess that's only thing we have in common." I gave him a tight smile.

"Your boyfriend is taking too much time." He checked the watch on his wrist, "It's been 5 fucking hours."

"You don't look like someone who knows what he is doing. First time to ever kidnap someone? I mean you sure can write a letter and send it. But kidnapping isn't your thing." I pointed out while he just glared at me.

Instead of replying, he took out his phone and started playing temple run. God i love that game.

"Duck." I yelled each time he had to duck and he died. It was funny and annoying. I mean, he did kidnap me after all.

"Im losing because of you! Shut up!" He whined and continued playing.

"Okay," I fake pouted, "Can i have my phone back? I wanna play too." He stayed quiet, making me roll my eyes.

Well... I might as well sing.

"All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and Early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere—"

"Are you fucking singing right now?" He asked with an eye roll.

Not bothering to give him a reply, i continued with my singing.

"Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow"

He groaned, "Shut up!"

"Why, i have a beautiful voice." I stated with a smirk as he let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"And i find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad. The dreams in which in dying are the best ive ever had. I find it hard to tell you, i find it hard to take. When people run in circles its a very very, mad world.... "

I groaned as a man interrupted my singing when he entered the room. "Boss—"

"What?" Leo questioned.

"Ace De Santis is here. He killed everyone outside—" the man couldn't even finish his own sentence when someone shot him in the head.

Seeing Ace was the last thing on my mind. I did not want to see him after what he did.

"Well, Leo Ricci." A familiar voice hissed.

"Where's Alexia?" he asked as his eyes wandered all over the place, looking for me until he finally set his eyes on me, a smile making it's way on his face while i just glared at him.

His face quickly changed from anger, frustration to relief.

I rolled my eyes when i felt a cold metal being press against my temple. "Come closer and she dies." Leo warned.

"Get away from her." Ace demanded.

Without wasting time, i stood up with my chair, hands still tied and knocked Leo down with the wooden chair.

"Bitch!" Leo hissed angrily. Before he could regain his posture, i quickly got out of those ropes. I was about to run to Ace when Leo grabbed my wrist and pressed his gun against my head again.

"Let her go." Ace said in a demanding tone, with darkened eyes.

"No. I'll kill her." Leo replied as i heard the safety button click. Before he could press the trigger, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, making his gun fall on the ground.

I brought Ace into a hug after picking up Leo's gun. I don't know why i hugged Ace, but i did and he returned the hug.

From the corner of my eyes, i saw Leo removing another gun from his waistband. Before i could shoot him, he pressed the trigger. My eyes widened as i quickly turned Ace around and let the bullet hit me instead.

Ace broke the hug and looked at me before turning to shoot Leo in his head.
Unable to stand on my feet anymore, i fell on the ground. "Why did you do that?" Ace asked as he took me in his arms.

"Baby, please stay awake." He pleaded and lifted me up, "Im gonna get you to a hospital."

"Listen to me," I managed to speak, gaining his attention, "I- l-love you. You ne-needed to know it in case i don't make it."

"Alexia, im so sorry. I did all that to save Liam. Your sister and i didn't really have sex. She just wanted to break you," He started, "She had a sniper who was waiting for her order to shoot Liam. Im so sorry, baby." He explained and shook his head, "I love you too. Fuck, i wished i said it sooner. I fell in love with you the second i kissed you." He gave me a sad smile which i returned before closing my eyes, unable to keep them open anymore.