31

Ace's POV

I had more than enough. That dude just signed his death certificate without even knowing it. He was getting on my nerves. If I said anything or shoot anyone right now, we'd probably lose as we are outnumbered. This place was heavily guarded not that i came here without protection. There are around 10 of my men in here, hiding somewhere but still we'd be outnumbered considering this place is loaded with their men.

"120 million going once, going twice and—" He couldn't finish his sentence when Alexia snapped his neck.

"And served on a silver platter to Satan." She ended, rubbing her hands together, removing imaginary dusts making everyone gasped while I smiled proudly.

"Now, 120 million right?" Alexia started, glaring at the man who wanted to buy her, "Come on baby, let's go." She smirked as the man started shaking in fear.

"I-im so-sorry" The man pleaded. With a scoff, Alexia removed the gun from the dead man and shot the man who was apologising to her in the throat. Again, making everyone gasp.

"Woah—", Alex breathed out.

"She is Ace's Female version." Zayn added as i smirked at their absolutely true statements. "We gotta get out of here." I said loud enough for Alexia to hear. She gave me a curt nod along with Arielle.

"Your girl saved my girlfriend and the other girls from being sold," Giovanni said with a smile, "I owe you, Ace. How can I repay the favour?"

"Let's go to my place and talk, yes?" I suggested earning a nod from him. Once Alexia and Arielle came, we all went in the our cars, driving home as Giovanni and Girlfriend sat in the back seat.

***********************************
Alexia's POV

Killing him, the one who wanted to sell me was a need and killing the one who wanted to buy me was obviously a want.

I sat beside Ace as he drove. The Russian Mafia Leader, Giovanni and his girlfriend, Angelina, came with us. They sat in the back with Zayn as the others went in other cars.

"Amore," Ace spoke as i turned my gaze on him, "do you realise you shot the leader of the Lebanese Mafia? They're gonna come after you." He continued with a smirk.

Did I? My bad then.

"You saved me. Thank you, Alexia!" Angelina said cheerily.

"They messed with the wrong people, sweetheart." Giovanni said to her.

"I'll be waiting for the Lebanese people to come after me on a red carpet, Amore." I mimicked Ace to which he smirked.

"I like her. She's is fearless." Giovanni said to Ace earning a glare from him. He chuckled before assuring Ace. "Don't worry, im taken."

Was he jealous? Cool, cool.