unwanted surprises

"Are you sure"

"No".

Drifting from reality I awoke to the sound of talking.

An odd sound in my room with the door shut and locked, I arose quietly to find Simon sitting on the floor talking to himself.

He held the drawing i did in his hands, by the look of the paper he had been crumbling it and undoing it to look again.

I was about to open my mouth when he spoke first not to me but to himself.

"Are you sure this is what you want" I froze, the dazed tone seeming sending me into a frozen state.

"Is she what you want? Of course, yes she is" he crumbled the paper again and threw it to the ground.

"Then why do you feel like this?" He asked himself.

"Simon?" My voice came out a tad louder then I expected but it did the job.

He was standing and staring at me in an instant, looking shocked at the conversation I had just heard him have.

"You're awake" he said, smiling and running over to kiss me but I doged last second, I still had questions.

"What were you doing?" My tone was a bit sharper then I intended but none the less displayed how I felt.

"I was just talking to myself, you know I do that sometimes no biggie"

I sat there for a moment, dumbfounded, before deciding to drop the subject, I didn't feel like fighting today.

A sharp pain erupted from my abdomen, making me shoot up from my place on the bed and rush to my trash can by my desk.

Hurling what little dinner I had last night into it, Simon's cold hands soothed me.

"Love, are you alright, can I get you anything", his voice calm and mellow.

I just shook my head to the best of my abilities, continuing to let any remnants of food flow out of me.

Once that was done I sat up on the floor my back pushed against Simon and he rubbed soothing circles on my stomach.

"I think im getting sick" i mumbled trying to get up to go back to my comfortable warm bed that looked like heaven right now.

Simon picked me up and gently sat me down on it, "you don't say".

My stou8started to cramp up again, as I clutched into Simons hand.

I screamed not caring if my mother heard me, the pain was unbearable.

"Baby, its okay im right here." His colds hands tried desperately to sooth me but to no avail the pain continued to grow, grasping and sinking its claws into me like warm butter.

It was only when I awoke in the hospital did I feel an ounce of relief.

My mother asleep by my bed, and a nurse checking my IV.

"Exc-" I tried to speak but my mouth was to dry.

Luckily the nurse turned her attention to me and smiled warmly, a hint of sadness in her eye.

"I'll go get some water and the doctor honey, ill be right back" her warm head patted mine before she walked out of the room.

A couple minutes later the door opened again, and the pretty blonde nurse was followed by a brown haired male doctor.

"Hello miss. (Y/ln), I'm doctor Ford its a pleasure to meet you" his voice was a bit deep, but also light and airy.

My mother started to wake up, sitting up straight in the chair and looking at me and the doctor.