super rad special

Okay first off, thanks for all the support on my story!!! Second off, I recently have kinda took a break from writing so sorry for the delay!

This might be the last add on to the story, but im not entirely decided on that yet.

The sun woke me up as its bright rays shown through my window.

Dragging myself up out of bed I pulled on some clothes that hopefully matched and brushed through my hair.
I grabbed my backpack and walked down stairs.
Grabbing an apple and walking out the door into the cool but warm air.

Walking to the school I heard the patter of shoes behind me and I felt arms wrap around me stopping me in my tracks.

"Guess who" Simons voice rang through my ears, my lips curled up into a smile and I spun around.

"Simon Kalivoda, what are you doing?" He places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Just thought I'd say hello to my beautiful girlfriend"

He let go so we could continue walking.

As we walked around the corner to get to the buss stop Sam and Deena stood waiting.

Denna was the first to notice us, she smiled and waved as Sam looked up from the ground to smile at me.

"Hey guys" Simon called out to them.

They laughed at his seemingly exitedness at 6 in the morning, "hey si".
.

.

.

.

.

The bell rang signaling the end of school, with the relived sigh i got out of my chair and made my way to my locker.

Simon waited smiling all the while, standing by my locker like he usually did, but this time he wasn't looking for me.

I noticed a girl standing next to him.

She had blonde hair but it wasn't Sam, that I was sure of.

The girl had on a skirt, that appeared to be up just a little to much for comfort, and she wore a red shirt that most likely showed a little to much in the front.

I stopped in my tracks and just stared for a minute, until Simon finally looked up to see me.

"(Y/n)!".

I walked forward towards my locker, "hey Simon" I quickly opened the locker and got what I needed out.

"(Y/n), this is mable, mable this is my girlfriend (Y/n)"

The girls mouth fell agape as she looked at me witha tinge of jealousy in her eyes.

"Girlfriend?" Mables voice was smooth, not high pitched but not deep either.

"Yupp, we've  been dating for almost 5 years!" Simon smiled after saying it looking at me with adoration.

Her face fell "5 years huh?, thats a long time" she looked at me and smirked "do you ever get bored?".

The question although said looking at me was clearly for Simon, he chuckled "nah, she's the best".

I decide instead of beating the shit out of mable id simply calmly escort me and Simon home and have a talk with him.

"Its hard to get bored when you love the person you're with", my words came out with a tinge of harshness even Simon picked up on.

"Well....I better get us home, see you around mable" Simon grabbed my hand and walked us out of the school.

"What was that about?" He spoke, sounding a bit weirded out by my harshness at mable.

I sighed and stopped walking, "Simon, it was so clear she was into you!".

He opened his mouth, but shut it again, looking me in the eyes with a confused look, "....(Y/n), I would never leave you".

He placed a warm hand on my cheek, rubbing small circles as he continued, "not even in death, would i ever leave you, I mean let's hope it doesn't come to that because that would suck like having to haunt you and shit-".

He laughed, and shook his head as he noticed he was rambling, "I love you, you have no reason to be jealous of mable, I don't like her... wouldn't even be interested if I was single...she's not my type".

I kissed his lips, a short sweet kiss that lasted only for a second before I pulled away and looked him in his eyes, saying only a few words "by the way Simon, I wasn't jealous".

I turned and walked as the blonde boy behind me followed like a lost puppy mumbling, "you totally were, and it was hot too".

There you have it guys, thanks for the support again, I can't thank you enough!