666 reads special!!

Set before Simon died.

I was running Deena by my side, we giggled as we ran from the man trying to catch us.

"You bitches get back here" the stout man called after us.
With a look Deena went one way and I ran the other direction splitting us up.

Running until my lungs were burning, basically on fire at this point I saw a figure in the distance which I noticed to be

"Simon", I called out to the figure infront of me.

The blonde boy turned to look at who had called him, and his eye immediate brightened as he laid them on his girlfriend who was running towards him faster then what seemed humanly possible.

My breathing was heavy, so placing a gentle hand on my back Simon calmed me allowing me to catch my breath.

"Simon, you're not gunna believe what me and Deena just did" I laughed out, the sound filled the air and was joined by Simons laugh.

"What did you guys do lil'bit" he laughed out raising his hand to sweep a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"We threw a rock, through this big guys window and he got so mad" continued with "he chased us here, honestly I hope he isn't still following"

Simon rolled his eyes, "I'm going to have to keep you and Deena separated if you two can't behave".

The rest of the night was spent laughing and watching movies at Simons.