One

Alan's POV

I walked into class and sat by my friend, Alex. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hey, Alex." I replied.

"Okay class. Today you will be assigned someone to talk to. They come from anywhere in the world, mostly Canada and Australia. Come get your packets. It has all their information."

We went up and got our packets. I went to my seat and took the paper out.

Name: Austin Carlile. (LA)
Age: 17
Phone number: 951-661-9901(AN:Not his real phone number. Made up. Do not call)
Skype, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr- A.Carlile
Interest- Post Hardcore music, guys, cats, gingers, tattoos

I put the information into my phone and saved it. I'm so happy they got rid of long distance fees. It's a five hour difference, so it's 9 am there.

"Who did you get?" I asked Alex.

"Jack Barakat. Lives in Baltimore."

"Austin Carlile. LA." I showed him the picture. "Isn't he sexy?"

"Oh yeah." Alex agreed. "But Jack is hella sexy."

"And we're flaming homos." We laughed and I pulled my laptop out. I plugged the power cord in and pulled my headphones out.

I logged onto my Skype and added him. I did that for the rest of my social media. I got a Twitter DM.

AC-Who the fuck are you?

AA-I'm Alan.

AC- The sexy ginger from Germany?!

AA-Yeah. Sexy brunette from LA?

AC-Right here.

AA-What is this for?

AC-Social Experiment. What music do you listen to?

AA-OMAM, PTV, SWS, BMTH, BVB, AA, MCR, ATL, WCAR, FOB.

AC- Same. I love the new SWS album. I love heroine. That is so weird to type.

AA-It is. I like Better Off Dead. It's my life in a song.

AC-Awe. :'( Are you suicidal?

AA-Yeah. I go to therapy sometimes.

AC-That's good Alan.

AA-Tell me about yourself.

AC-I'm Austin. I'm 17. I live in LA. My favourite colour is blue. I live alone. I'm taking German. I have a cat and a dog. I like to scream;) Gingers are my favourite. Um, I love Tumblr. I'm not a Virgin. I love YouTube. My favourite movie is Bambi. I'm on the baseball team.

AA-You sound like a nice person.

AC-I try. Hey I gotta go. Maybe we can Skype later?

AA-Yeah. What time do you leave school? Five hour time difference.

AC-One. I'll Skype you. Ginger.princess.

AA-See you later.

I shut my laptop and looked at Alex. I squealed and he chuckled. The bell rang and I left. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and went to my car. I waited for Alex and he came over. Finally. We got in and I dropped him off. I drove home and went inside, walking to the kitchen.

"Mum, I'm home." I called.

"Hey. How was school?"

"It was good. How was your day?"

"Stressful."

"Go sit down. I got the cleaning." I replied. She smiled at me and kissed my head. I cleaned and checked the time. 6:05. Shit.

I dropped everything and ran upstairs. I plugged my MacBook in and opened my Skype. I was fixing my hair when the sound went off. I laid down and plugged my headphones in. I answered it and smiled. He's beautiful.

"Hey." He greeted. Tattoos. Lots of tattoos.

"Hey, Austin."

"How was school?"

"Amazing. You?"

"It was good. So, what's Germany like?"

"It's cool."

"Can you speak fluent German?"

"Yeah." I answered. I started speaking in German. I said I love my sister and mother.

"What does that mean?" I told him and he nodded.

"What is LA like?"

"Loud. Busy." He answered. I smiled and him and someone jumped on his back. "This is Phil. Phil, this is Alan." I waved.

"Hi Phil."

"Hi Alan." He replied.

"Alan! Dinner is done, love." My mum yelled.

"Alan has a girlfriend?!"

"No. Strictly dickly, Hun." I replied. "I'll be right back." I went downstairs and got food. "I'm doing homework."

"It sounds like you're Skyping." She teased.

"We got assigned people around the world. Social experiment."

"Okay. Is he cute?" She asked.

"He's beautiful." I answered.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Thanks mum." I ran upstairs and laid down. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Guys gotta eat."

"Oh, yeah." I replied.

"Bro, I gotta go. Tino is getting really mad because he's hella horny and I gotta deal with it." Phil said.

"Ewwww." Austin replied.

"All I'm gonna do is fuck him up the ass." Phil mumbled. Austin threw a pillow at him and scrunched his face up. "If you and Alan ever meet, you're gonna do it to him. I can tell."

"Leave me alone." Austin defended. Phil laughed and I heard a door shut. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Pretty amusing." I replied. He smiled and I ate some of my dinner.

"What time is it there?"

"Six twenty three." I answered.

"Damn. It's one twenty three." He replied. I chuckled and smiled. "Where are your friends?"

"Home..." I answered in questioning tone. We talked until I got tired and went to bed.