26

"Hey, Ameri I need to-.....What are you guys doing?"Belphie asked as he enters the consultation room only to find the student council members having a tea party.

"Oh, Belphie-kun! Please join us!"Ameri smiled gesturing for Belphie to sit down.

"No thanks. I'll just come back late-"Belphie stopped his sentence as he felt two hands on his shoulder as two student council members dragged him over the table and forced him to sit down.

"Why are you here anyway Belphie?"Iruma sweatdropped.

"I need this paper signed"Belphie held up a paper slip to show to them.

"Oh, the approval for your release of probation. I'll sign it right after we all have finished our tea" Ameri said as she serves Belphie some tea and offered some biscuits.

"Uh okay thanks,"Belphie said as he takes a sip at the sweet tea.

'This tea is disgustingly too sweet'

Belphie thought in his head with the other student council members look at him with a look in their eyes that say

'We feel your pain'

~

"Alright! Let's get to signing" Ameri said as the others feel relieved that they finally can stand up.

"Here you go"Belphie gave her the paper slip as she sets herself behind her desk and sits down.

"Hn! Okay"Ameri cheered as she presses the paper down to fix its crumpled edges before pressing her stamp on top of it in a cute manner and holding it out to Belphie who was staring at her blankly the whole time.

"Here you Belphie-kun!"She smiled as the residents in the room quietly weep at her cuteness.

"I'll......I'll be going now..."Belphie said as he walks out of the room.

As soon as he stepped outside and out of their sight Belphie releases the shiver down his spine and starts walking down the halls towards the abnormal class' room.

-------

"The president is acting strange. I wonder if there is a season in babyls where students start acting the opposite of themselves?" Sabnock inquired.

"Don't look at me like that Sabnock" Belphie said not even bothering to turn back at the blonde demon who he was sure was gazing at him as he said his statement.

They still haven't stopped teasing him about 'Bratty Belphie' as Leid called his evil cycle persona.

"Yes, but what did Mononoki-sensei say was the cause for the president's unusual behavior?" Sabnock asked as Belphie raised his arms in surrender.

"Sorry, not allowed to disclose this kind of information" Belphie stated.

"That's disappointing" Sabnock jokingly said to which Belphie only shrugged his shoulders.

"Here's my stop" Sabnock said as they stopped in front of the Demon King Battler's room.

"Yeah, I'll see ya later" Belphie said as he waves goodbye and starts walking away.

"You're going to skip battler activities today aren't you?" Sabnock guessed as Belphie paused in his steps for a moment turning to face the blonde demon and shrugging his shoulders making Sabnock grin at his behavior.

~

"Ameri?" Belphie called out as he sees the student council president arranging the flowers in the vase before putting it on a platform.