15

It was only a few days until the battler party.Though it may seem like every other day as Iruma and Belphie started it off with eating breakfast and going to school.

But weirdly enough,their grandfather wasn't there to give them goodbye hugs like he'd usually do every morning.

He hadn't come back since the Thirteen's dinner,as Opera called it.

Belphie didn't know if meetings in this world usually last this long or Sullivan was kept there because something important needed his attention.

The question of where their grandfather was kept in the corner of Belphie's mind for now as he was busy watching his classmates twitch and squirm.

While this was fun to watch earlier,it was now getting boring and irritating.

"All of you calm down a little"Kalego said as he was also getting irritated watching the restless students.

"But! Our parents are coming!"Leid reasoned.

"I'm so nervous......"Garp chimed from beside Leid.

".....My parents are coming...."Leid repeated nervously.

"Mine's my older brother"Jazz said with a shaky irritated smirk.

"What about you Kerori-chan?"Elizabetta asked the timid girl.

"My parents are quite busy....but my granny is coming"Kerori answered.

The other students started to chat with eachother about who was coming to their battler party.

To be honest,Belphie had no idea how to feel about all this.

He only had his siblings and they'd usually be off doing their own things but they'd make sure to make time and show their support with whatever either one of them does.

But now....he doesn't have his brothers....

It brings a bitter taste to his mouth thinking about it.

He sighs and schools himself.Atleast he had experienced his brothers there to support him but Iruma...

He never experienced this type of things before.Sure Belphie was always there but when it comes to the parental affection that Iruma always craved for.He can't do anything about that.

He notices that Iruma suddenly started to squirm and become restless like their other classmates and smiles in amusement.

Belphie doesn't have his brothers nor Yuki and the others.But right now he has Iruma,Sullivan,Opera and all the other people he learned to care for here in the netherworld.

The chatter of the students halted as Kalego ordered them to be silent.

"Try not to embarrass yourselves in front of your parents,you idiots.And hand in your application forms for those who need to stay behind overnight"Kalego announced.A chorus of 'yes's rang through the air.

Suddenly,the door opened showing the worried look on a female demon who is the teacher known as Mononoki-sensei.

"Kalego-sensei"She called out.

"Can you please come to the headmaster's office?"

Kalego immediately went out the room and followed her towards the headmaster's office leaving the students to wonder what happened.

"What do you think was that about?"Leid asked his head titled in wonder.

"Who knows?"

"Probably an emergency staff meeting or something"