2

Suzuki Iruma was used to being in danger ever since he was a child.

He had gone through many scenarios and situations that may have caused his death.

As a result, he had developed a skill of complete crisis evasion. A useful skill where he can dodge everything and anything that his instincts register as a threat.

So yes, he is used to danger.

However, when the room went dark and mist gathered blocking his view of even seeing his feet with his body refusing to move even a single muscle for some reason, Iruma couldn't suppress the shiver down his spine.

"Suzuki Iruma" Calls out a voice from the fog.

"I have come for you" It said as ropes bound Iruma and the paper with the word 'sold' written on it is taped unto him.

The fog cleared slightly, revealing a lanky figure who had horns on its bald head and bat-like wings behind its back.

Iruma trembles under the figure's gaze, terrified and confused about what was happening.

He, unfortunately, didn't get the chance to dwell on the thought of comprehending his situation as the horned figure summoned a portal and passed through it, taking him along with it.

When Iruma got a grasp of reality, he looked towards the window and saw that the sky had turned dark and the trees now had dark purple park and thorns on their branches instead of leaves.

Iruma watched with mixed awe and turmoil as to where he was and what he was doing here.

And then he suddenly remembered.

Belphie!

Iruma's eyes widened in realization. His brother was probably still at the pier, waiting for him. He'll be worried if the ship docks and does not find him there.

A frown settles on the blue-haired boy's face. It was incredible that he was more concerned about his brother's worries rather than the kidnapping situation he was possibly in.

Unexpectedly, a snore that was quite familiar-sounding startled the blue-haired boy as the noise reached his ears.

He looked to his side and his sapphire eyes grew wide once more.

"Belphie!?" Iruma let out in shock.

His brother was laying down on the floor, beside the chair Iruma was sitting on, asleep while clutching onto a bunch of pillows.

How did his brother get here!? How did he get here!? Just what was happening!?

And there he was, sitting on a chair that seemed more like a throne that's big enough for two people to sit in with Iruma's small form.

His brother was still asleep on the floor.

What could possibly be the reason they were here for?

"PLEASE BE MY GRANDSONS!"

"Eh..." Was the only sound that came out of Iruma's mouth after processing the unexpected request.

The room was silent and the only sound present was the sound of snoring from the still asleep Avatar of Sloth.

"To tell you the truth, I'm single but I've always dreamed of having a grandson. So Iruma-kun~ Belphegor-kun~ Will you be my grandsons?" Asked the old man that they were sure was a demon.

"What's in it for us old man?" The dark blue-haired who had been sleeping earlier was now finally awake, and leaned on the chair his brother was sitting on.