20

"Oooh!~ The extra!"Clara held up a newspaper print towards Iruma's face as it showed a picture of the three  in the front.

"You're amazing Iruma-chi!"Clara exclaimed.

"T-thanks"Iruma stammered out.This morning had been an eventful one since everyone kept greeting and congratulated him.

"And what is Azz-kun doing?"Iruma turned his head towards Asmodeus who was busy cutting some paper.

"I have to preserve Iruma-sama's triumphant figure!"Asmodeus stated as he put the paper in a machine of sorts.The machine looked like it was chewing before it vomitted out a

"Laminated picture!?"Iruma exclaimed.

"That's so good!"Clara yelled.

"I have to file this!"Asmodeus said as he take out a thick book.

"Yosh I'll take this"Clara made grabby hands ready to that the laminated picture away from Asmodeus.

"Stop it!!"

"Gah they're making too much of a fuss about this"Belphie groaned as he covered his head with his arms.

"You're brother's fast rate of ranking up is pretty admirable Belphie-kun.That's why everyone's excited about it"Garp explained.

"Still....."Not even bothering to finish his sentence,Belphie yawned and laid his head back on the desk.

"But the one who'll become the demon king is me!"Sabnock declared.

'As I thought.I'm standing out!!...No no.If they found out I'm a human...' Iruma fretted inside his head.

Everyone so far had been nice to him.....but that's only because they didn't know him and Belphie were humans.

If they did knew they were humans...

'I don't know what they will do to us!!'

As the misfit students of the abnormal class were chatting with eachother,the gargoyles sang signalling they were now allowed to go out of their classrooms.

Sabnock went ahead and carried Belphie on his shoulder before excusing both of them.He said that he needed Belphie to come with him to the demon king battler with him to study some scripts.

Iruma also excused himself saying that he needed to do something.Clara and Asmodeus pouting and frowning at this but let him be.

And so the students went on their way doing there own things.

---------

After a while of getting dragged around by an enthusiastic Sabnock,Belphie had finally escaped his clunches and was now on his way to the roof.

It had been a while since he came there after all the trouble that happened during the battler party.

As he was walking,he felt a hand on his shoulder halting him in his path.

He turns his head and sees the familiar redhaired demon who looks a lot like a certain council president.

"Belphegor...I need to speak to you"The redhaired demon said.

"Hm"Belphie hummed as he sees the other students watch the two with confusion.It looks like they know who this person was as well.

"Alright"Belphie confirmed as he continued his way to the roof,assuming the older demon would follow him.

Around this time,the unknown demon that would usually stay quiet and ignore him,wouldn't be there since it's still early.

So Belphie doesn't need to worry about him over hearing whatever the chief of the demon police has to say.