17

"Move out of my way!"Belphie growled out to the teachers who blocked his way.

He didn't have time to deal with this.

While his brother wasn't in the air now as he was caught by Kiriwo who used his barrier magic as a lift to keep them in the air.It doesn't mean he was safe.

"I'm sorry Belphie-kun but we can't let you go there.We still don't know what kind of danger we're facing yet"Dali-sensei tried to reason.

"My brother is up there with that demon!"Belphie answered back as he tries to get pass the demon but was once more blocked.

Irritated he tried to lunge at the teacher blocking his way which was unfortunately Buer.

But....

"Now now~ Belphie-kun~ Trying to attack people is bad!"A familiar soothing voice sounded as a hand landed on Belphie's head petting him.

"Grandpa"Belphie let out as he looks back at his grandfather who had his signature smile on.

"Headmaster!"Dali,Suzy,and Raim and Beur exclaimed in shock.

"It's okay Dali-sensei,Belphie-kun can come"Sullivan said to the teacher.

"U-uh yes sir"Dali was still hesitant on letting the student come with them but he trusts the headmaster to keep him safe,especially if it was his grandson.

"Now.Let's go see Amy-kun,shall we?"Sullivan stated seriously as the aura around changes.

"Headmaster!"Robin called out as he and Kalego met up with the rest of the teachers.

"Thank you for supervising when I wasn't here Kalego-kun"Sullivan thanked Kalego who nodded and said he was just doing his job.

They soon arrived at where the magical tools battler's hidden room.The teachers faced eachother and nodded in silent agreement.

They then hastily opened the door and surrounded the kneeling demon in the center of the room while displaying their magical abilities in case of an escape attempt.

"Silence"Kalego ordered.

"Amy Kiriwo.You are under arrest"He proclaimed.

~

The demon police soon arrived at the scene.Discreetly of course after all they didn't want to alert the students.

Belphie looked towards the window where the students were unknown to the situation on the other side of the glass.

"No need for this.I won't run you know"

Kiriwo stated regaining Belphie's attention as the teal haired demon remains kneeling in the middle of the room with hand cuffs around his wrists preventing him from using magic as two demons from the demon police are on both his sides holding spears.

"Are you really the only one who planned this?"Sullivan asked.

"Yeah..because it's a long time dream of mine.But I don't regret doing this.Because after building all this up.At the moment everything was destroyed...the look of despair on my face was really not that bad"Kiriwo admitted with an blissful expression in his face.

This made the teachers startled as they watch the young sadist.

"Wah! Everyone's showing quite the nice expression~"Kiriwo smiled in ecstasy before turning to Belphie.

"You too Belphie-kun~ The angered look on your face the moment you saw me was too great~ You're a demon whose a perfect candidate for 'anscestral return'~ I wonder what kind of look Iruma-kun would make when he sees you-"