Chapter 14

Like my cliffhanger???:) thanks for reading!! Fan, comment, vote!

My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 14

I leaned my head back and stared straight into his eyes. 

"M-me?" He said a smile slowly spreading across his face. I nodded with a smile. His face got closer and he put his lips to mine. The kiss I'd missed for almost two years, I finally got to feel it again and trust me this wouldn't be the last time. I kissed him intensely and passionately and I could feel how much Harry missed me just by his lips.  

When he finally pulled away, we both were out of breath. 

"I love you harry. It's always been you." 

"I love you too Amanda. I've been trying to tell you that since the day we broke up." He said grabbing my hand.

--------

The next day when school came around again, Nathan didn't wait for me to walk together. Harry offered to give me a ride, but I figured I needed time to think about what I was gonna say to Nathan. 

Nathan was at his locker when I got to school. I started to walk over, I wasn't gonna keep anything from him. 

"Hey." I said standing next to him. 

He pulled out some books and didn't respond. 

"Nathan when I told you I didn't wanna lose you I wasn't lying. Please talk to me." 

"About what?" He mumbled back. 

"What happened yesterday." 

"Are we over?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes. I didn't know what to say, I didn't wanna hurt him. I just stared into his blue eyes with guilt. 

"You chose Harry. I get it." He said shutting the locker and walking away. 

"So much for talking.." I mumbled to myself walking to class.

----------

"I just didn't wanna hurt him." I said. I was laying in my bed, with my head in Harry's lap. He was playing with my hair as we talked. 

"He'll come around." 

"How do you know that?" 

"I did didn't I?" Harry said with a smile. He leaned down and placed a kiss upon my lips. I could feel him smiling inbetween. 

"Harry I love you." 

"I love you too Amanda."