Chapter 11

Hey guys!!!:) thanks for reading... I would have had this up sooner, but I had to write an imagine for my friend last night and I was face timing and it got late ahah...well here it is thanks for reading!! Love you all! 

My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 11

I woke up to a good morning beautiful text from Nathan, he's the only guy who's ever sent me those. He's so sweet, I don't know why it took me so long to choose him as my boyfriend. 

"Bye mom!" I said going out the door for school. Nathan was standing out on the steps. 

"Ready babe?" He said. I nodded and put out my hand for him to grab. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we started to leave. I turned my head back and saw Harry walking out of his house, of course.  

I felt Nathan tug at my hand, because I seemed to stop dead in my tracks. 

"Come on.." He said. I shook my head and rolled my eyes walking along. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and we kept walking.

----------

Again at the end of the day Nathan's hands were laced in mine. The days were filled with endless chemistry between me and Nathan. I think I'm falling in love with him.

Everyday he walked me home. We got to the end of my driveway and we were in a long tight hug. 

"I'll see you later babe." He said kissing me on the cheek. 

"Bye Nathan." I said with a smile. He slowly walked away, letting go of me. I watched him walk a little, until he was out of sight. I turned around to go back into my house and bumped into someone causing me to scream. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of falling to the ground, but felt arms wrap around me pulling me forward. 

"Dang love, you've gotta be more careful." I heard the dreaded British accent say. I opened my eyes to see Harry standing upon me. 

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked. He let go of me, and opened his mouth to say something, only to close it. "I don't have time for this." I said trying to walk away. I couldnt, he stepped in front of me for every step I took. 

"How come every time I'm around you run away?" 

"I think we both know the answer to that." I said still trying to get away. He grabbed me by the wrist. 

"Amanda what did I do to make you hate me so much?" 

"Harry let go of me." I said pulling away from his wrists. He finally let go.. 

"Just answer me please." 

"I found someone else Harry..what we had is gone." 

"That doesn't mean you have to hate me!" He said. 

"Just leave me alone Harry." I said trying to avoid him again. 

"But Amanda.." He said looking straight into my eyes. "I lo-" 

"Harry we broke up a long time ago." I said cutting him off. He couldn't say those 3 words.  

"We both know what's between us."  

I rolled my eyes at him and tried to step away again, this time he let me go. I ran into the house and quickly shut the door behind me.  

I could feel my lip quiver already, I was about to cry. I almost let them out, when someone knocked on the door. 

"It better not be Harry.." I mumbled. 

I opened the door to see Louis standing there. 

"Oh hi." I said, still holding back tears. 

He came into the house and I shut the door behind him, still in silence. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"How'd you know something was wrong?" I asked my pitch changing. 

"Your my best mate." He said. He put out his arms for a hug and I fell into them. A tear streamed down my face as I started to sob. Louis rubbed my back softly as I cried in his arms. 

"What happened love? Did that Nathan boy break your heart?" He said when I managed to pull myself together. 

"No, it wasn't him."  

"Harry?" 

"Who else..he seems to be the only one who can make me cry." 

"I thought the crying would stop the day..."  

"What day?" 

"The day you would get back together." He said, leaving me in silence. "Why'd you choose Nathan? I was so sure when you left you were going to Harry's." 

I thought back to that day..why did I choose him? That's because I didn't, he chose me.  

"I-I..." I tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out.  

"What?" 

"I was gonna choose Harry until..." 

"Until what?" 

"Until I was chosen by someone else." I said letting the truth slip