Chapter 1

Hello readers of my fanfics :p ... Here's the first part of the sequel! Well let's see how it goes....:) thanks for reading!

~Chapter 1

Everyday I try to keep my brain away from Harry, but it usually never works. He was the first guy I fell in love with, and I don't know if I'd ever open up that much again. We dated for 7 months. My phone started to ring...probably Gemma. 

"Hey.." I mumbled into the phone. 

"Mani, you have gotta cheer up sometime!" Gemma said. 

"Sorry..I'm not that much fun anymore." 

"Well, you will be today! I'm taking you out!" She said as she hung up. I was guessing she was gonna come over so I decided to get dressed. 

I dug through my dresser and looked through the clothes...at the very bottom was a red plaid flannel. One that wasn't mine..</3 

Gemma came over in about 10 minutes..I was brushing my hair.  

I went to open the door and saw two heads outside. I opened the door and there was Gemma and Zayn, they were still currently dating. I hadn't seen Zayn or any of the other boys for a while...we tried to keep in touch but....yeah. 

"Amanda!" Zayn said giving me a hug. 

"Hi Zayn. Sorry I haven't talked to you guys in a while." I said. 

"It's okay. We get your situation."  

I just shot him a smile. I went out the door with them and we started walking down the street.  

We got about halfway down the street when Gemma stopped dead in her tracks and started feeling her pockets.  

"Crap I forgot my phone! Can we go back?" She asked. I nodded my head slightly as we started walking. 

Gemma walked in first, then me, then Zayn. 

Gemma ran up the stairs quickly while me and Zayn waiting down stairs together. 

"Gemma?" A deep raspy yet smooth voice called out, walking out from the kitchen. "Amanda?" 

"Harry..." I said pushing my bangs behind my ear. 

"Hey mate!" Zayn said. 

Harry gave him a wave but stared at me in amazement. Gemma ran back down the stairs and saw us all. 

"Harry what are you doing here?" She asked, giving me a look of sympathy. 

"The boys are staying in town, and I live here so I came home." He said.  

"Oh...well we should be going." Gemma said beginning to walk out. 

"Bye.." Harry mumbled