Chapter 9

Hello fellow humans!!:) the reads are going up I guess...they've been really low since I just started. It raised 15 in the last hour, so please try and get people to read my fanfic I'd appreciate it!!:)

Here's My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

Thanks for reading

~Chapter 9

"Hey!" Nathan said, catching up with me and giving me a kiss. He grabbed my hand and we started walking home together. 

"Do you wanna come over tonight? My mom wants to meet you.." I said. 

"Sure.." He said kissing me on the cheek.  

I unlocked the door with my house key and put my coat on the hanger. Nathan did the same with his. I walked into the kitchen with Nathan following, my mom was putting a pizza in the oven. 

"Is this Nathan?" She said with a huge smile on her face. 

"That's me!" Nathan said putting out his hand. My mother shook it..still smiling. 

"My names Jackie." She said. "Are you hungry?"  

"Starved!" He answered. I took him into the living room while we waited for pizza. We sat so close on the couch we were nearly on top of each other. He was holding my hand and I had my head laying on his shoulder. 

"Pizzas done!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. 

Nathan got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with him. I had 2 slices and Nathan had 5, of course that was because I loose my appetite around guys. 

He stayed a little while after and we had a good time. I walked him to the door..we both put on our coats and I went outside with him. 

"Thanks for coming." I said. 

"Thanks for inviting me." He said back pecking me on the lips, pulling me close to him. "See you later." 

"Bye.." I said with a huge smile. His house was to the right, so that's what direction he walked in. I turned back toward my house and there stood Harry, just outside his door. Before he could start up an "I'm sorry" conversation again, I ran into my house.