Chapter 6

Hey guys... Poor Harry aye?! He doesn't deserve pain:( hopefully Amanda will ease up on him, but he did break her heart. Well just have to see... What makes you beautiful started playing just now... Great song to write to right now!!:)

~Chapter 6

(Amanda's P.O.V) 

"Amanda if you won't take me back I'm gone." Harry said. 

"Harry please.." 

"Amanda." 

"Don't do this to me." I pleaded and bam he was gone. He put the gun to his chest and pulled the trigger.

I woke up instantly shooting out of bed. I was crying from the dream and I was sweaty also. What a horrible way to wake up... 

It was 6:30, so I didn't have time to go back to sleep. If I was the reason Harry killed himself, I don't think I'd be able to live either. 

I got myself up and got ready for school. I went to meet Gemma outside, but she wasn't there.  

I figured I'd drive to school by myself then, she had a license if she was running late. 

"Hey Amanda!" Nathan called. 

"Hi..." I said. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Harry stuff." 

"Fill me in. Class doesn't start for 10 minutes."  

I sighed and lead him to my car, where we could have some privacy. 

"Where do I start?" I questioned as we started to laugh. 

I went into the story about how we broke up, which Nathan already knew. I went on to when I first saw him again on Saturday and again yesterday. How the first time in over a year we saw each other he begged for me back. And the last part I explained, nobody knew...not even Louis. 

"There's a part of me that wants him. I wish he came back earlier, then maybe we'd still be together." 

"You're strong Amanda. You'll make it." He said. 

"Thanks Nathan." 

"Anything for you. You're beautiful you shouldn't let people bring you down." He said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. We stared into each others eyes momentarily, until I realized he was about to kiss me. 

"We should be going." I said opening my car door. Nathan was amazing, the full package, but I couldn't mess up that friendship. I need him.

The day flew by and Gemma never came to school. Maybe she was sick, or maybe she was a school skipper?! I stopped by her house when I got home and knocked on the door. Seconds later, almost instantly it opened. Harry was the person standing there, staring at me, saying nothing.  

I let out a cough, "I thought you were staying at the hotel."  

"I've been here and there." He mumbled. His voice sounded hoarse. Now that I looked at him his eyes were a slight tint of red and his cheeks were pink. Had Harry been crying? 

"Are you okay?"  

"Don't worry about me. Gemma's with Zayn if you're looking for her." He said turning and shutting the door. Now I knew how harry felt when I shut him out, I didn't like the feeling.

------------

I gave up on looking for Gemma, and figured I'd see her at school tomorrow. I went home and straight to my room. I lied there all night, I even skipped dinner. I convinced my mom nothing was wrong, I was just tired and had a headache. She gave me some pills for it, and I pretended to swallow them down, only to throw them away. I didn't have a headache, I wasn't tired, none of that.  

I had a lot of thinking to do. The subject, was something I hated thinking about. Harry Styles. 

My stomach twisted after he shut the door on me. Not like butterflies, like I'd been rejected. I didn't know why I'd felt this way, I let Harry go so long ago.  

Thinking about it makes the truth so hard to face. 

I still love Harry. 

Ill always love Harry. 

Harry was my first love. 

Hell...I'm in love with Harry. 

I don't know if I can let him hurt me again. 

Or if being with him is the right decision. 

Like I said... 

Thinking is my project tonight..