A Journey of Self Reflection

I had ran away from everyone. It's been almost a year since I've been gone. I've gone to Japan, Iceland, Brazil, Cambodia, The Maldives, France, Germany, and now I'm in Finland. I haven't talked to anyone. Not even my sister. They all should of moved on by now. They keep calling and I can't help but feel guilty. I left them with no warning. I'll go back..maybe.

Carson: What made you travel so far pretty lady?

Nessa: How do you know I'm not from here?

Carson: You look sad. And not a lot of people are sad in Finland.

Nessa sighs.

Nessa: I'm just trying to figure out my feelings.

Carson: I get it. But how about I treat you to some lunch. It's the best way to let out feelings.

Nessa smiles.

Nessa: That sounds great.

Another year has gone by. That's 2 years max. I should've been home by now but I love the traveling. I also am really close to figuring everything out. I'm in Bora Bora right now. I ran into my ex's while traveling. We talked. They promised not to tell Roni, Aaron and Alex where I was.

Ok so we'll say Grayson and Nessa dated. And she also dated Kian and Devan.

I met Grayson in Bora Bora. We talked and I finally realized who I was and who I wanted to be. I know what I want to do. But I'm not sure I will ever be able to face them again. I know they aren't looking for me. They have their own life's. I'm too scared to face them. Especially after running away..

Alex: Ok, we found all the places she was. And now we-

Alex looks over to Aaron trying to kiss Roni but Roni hits him on the head.

Roni: Focus. We are trying to find my sister.

Aaron: Right. Sorry. Let's ask around.

Alex: Hey?

What? Wait Roni? Alex? Aaron?

All: Grayson!

Grayson: Hey! What are you guys doing here?

Aaron: Have you seen Nessa?

Grayson: Oh I've seen her alright.

Alex bites his tongue.

Alex: Ah ha um what do you mean by that?

Grayson: We had a good time last night. We went to the beach. Went to a bar and talked. Watched the sunset. Went to get food and we went back to my hotel. That's it. Relax, buddy.

Alex: Oh ok.

Roni: Is she still here?

Nessa: Yeah. I'm here.